Rules: Shuffle your music and write down the first 10 songs. No skipping (or else!) Tag 10 people.
I was tagged by the lovely @idrelle-miocovani Thank you~~! ♥ ♥ ♥
I…have so many soundtracks in my library. Be thou warned.
1. Breath of Life (The Two Towers, Howard Shore)
2. The Crown, Main Title (The Crown TV Series, Hans Zimmer)
3. Igni (The Witcher III, Mikolai Stroinski)
4. In the Chess Court (Hero, Tan Dun)
5. A Howling Wilderness/The Death of Jane Seymour (The Tudors, Trevor Morris)
6. Rise of the Vrykul (World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, Russell Brower)
7. Fleur de Lille (Parov Stelar)
8. The Keeper of the Grail (Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, John Williams)
9. The Eyes of Sharbat Gula [Instrumental] (Nightwish)
10. The King’s Arrival (Game of Thrones Soundtrack, Ramin Djawadi)
One of these things is not like the other~♪♫ XD
I haven’t many to tag, but I shall tag (if they want to): @cristofalina (I know you got tagged twice, but that just means you should do it!), @bodhvild, @obeydontstray, @slytherinholtzmann, @hyperionwitch. I’m sorry if you’ve already done it. But of course, anyone else who wants to should do it, too! ♥ Because music!