- Hinata:What position are you??
- Kenma:Hrmm... setter...
- Hinata:Really?! You're kinda completely different from our setter! Ours is a guy that gives off more of a a "grrrr" feeling! But the way, I'm a middle blocker!!!
- Hinata:It's really weird, don't you think? Middle blocker is a position played by tall guys, after all.
- Kenma:Yeah... well, it's true, but not really. When I go to games, they say that a lot about me, too. The setter is a position for people with the highest level of ability, so why is this guy in that spot? And stuff like that. Sports aren't particularly my forte, either...
- Hinata:Huh... hey! Is your school strong?!
- Kenma:Hmm, I wonder. Apparently they were strong in the past, but they went into decline at one point... still, lately, I think we're strong.
Sorry we couldn't get a good look because they had the entire part of small area blocked off last night. I talked to someone and they said a tall guy and red head lady were there but maybe those are stand-ins? Not entirely sure, I left because there's no point in trying to snoop around in the middle of the night plus my camera phone is terrible.