right after I took this, two ladies on their way into the restroom having a discussion about how “there basically isn’t any such thing as a six foot tall woman” stopped mid sentence and stared at me as if I had three heads. was really tempted to say, “you’re right! I’m only 5'11”“ but they scurried away too fast.
pairing: jimin x reader genre: fluff word count: 1.6k →ill steal you back in 8 years, don’t worry. you like me, right?
(quick drabble because i’ve been feeling jimin these days)
want to be able to give you more.” he sighed, sad smiles exchanged in the empty
me everything I want, Jimin.”
he shushed you. “I’m not trying to break up with you. I’ll come back. I’ll
finish my business with Bangtan, I’ll ride the high out and then I’ll come back
to you. Pinky promise.”
stretched his pinky out towards you, your brows furrowing with dissatisfaction.
It felt surreal hearing those words, considering you weren’t even his
girlfriend. You remembered the 8 years that were left of his contract, a small
gasp escaping your lips.
me to wait for 8 years?”
pursed and he tried to hold back a chuckle, perhaps a little surprised at the
realization himself. Eight years was a long time and no amount of hopefulness
could deny it.
wait…” he smirked. “You can go on, date other people. I’ll come around and
steal you back, that’s no issue.”
A shy pout
erupted at your bottom lip; a juvenile, whiny gaze sent his way. You didn’t
want to date other people, you didn’t want to wait eight years. You just wanted
him and his stupid kisses. He pushed
into your shoulders with a teasing glance, flicking his tongue at the roof of
your hands into your sweater, blooming bouquets of various shades of red
blossoming like a blanket on your cheeks. How
could he ask you this, you liked him so much you could burst what the fuck Jimin hngnghngh
muttered, shy glances briefly stolen.
If this was
any other guy, perhaps it would’ve ended there. Perhaps he would’ve let you go,
let you breathe a little. If he wasn’t entirely merciless, perhaps he would’ve let you date other people, perhaps
he would’ve let you go home.
this was Park Jimin, your best friend and secret love of your life. He kept
asking you out after that, kissing your forehead, carrying you around in his
There are too many height difference OTP scenarios where the taller person has the advantage and I’m like ‘you’re missing out on so many options!’ Because seriously, imagine:
• short meets tall because tall has gotten stuck chasing their pet into a tunnel on a playground, and small has to wriggle in and help pull tall out.
• short having to constantly tug on tall’s hand when going through doorways, to remind tall to duck, because they have a habit of not paying attention and smacking their head.
• Tall constantly locks themselves out of their house, and short neighbour is always the one who has to climb through the window because tall is too big, until tall just gives short a spare key.
• Short and tall get into an argument in public, and tall is constantly frustrated because short can disappear in a crowd, but short can always see tall coming.
• short and tall go out clubbing but tall is way too gangly, all limbs and no grace, and ends up jealous because short can MOVE, and is getting way more attention than tall and ‘hey, I’m cute too!’
• short stashing their favourite foods in the lowest cupboards in the kitchen, because it’s too much effort and way too undignified for tall to basically get on their knees just to raid the chocolate stash, and besides, why would short have things they need where they can’t reach them anyway?