1. Who is the early bird/Who is the night owl?
Will is the early bird, Kit is the night owl (obviously)
2. Who is the big spoon/Who is the little spoon?
Will is the big spoon, Kit is the little spoon
3. Who hogs the covers/Who loves to cuddle?
KIT HOGS THE COVERS and Will is obviously the cuddler ☺️
4. Who wakes the other one up with kisses?
Probably Will, since he’s the early bird.
5. Who usually has nightmares?
They both do…
6. Who would have really deep emotional thoughts at the middle of the night/who would have them in the middle of the day?
Kit is the one who gets all existential at night, Will during the day.
7. Who sweats the small stuff?
Outwardly: Will. Inwardly: Kit.
8. Who sleeps in their underwear (or naked)/Who sleeps in their pajamas?
Kit sleeps absolutely 100% naked. Will wears pajamas during the winter, but his just underwear any other time.
9. Who makes the coffee (or tea)?
WILL. Will loves coffee and tea.
10. Who likes sweet/who likes sour?
Both like sweet, but Kit prefers sour. (Of course.)
11. Who likes horror movies/who likes romance movies?
Kit LOVES horror flicks, but Will loves romance movies.
12. Who is smol/who is tol?
Okay so they’re about the same height but… Will is smol and Kit is tol.
13. Who is considered the scaredy cat?
Probably Will, but sometimes Kit can be easily scared too.
14. Who kills the spiders?
Kit. Will prefers to let them back out into nature.
15. Who is scared of the dark?
16. Who is scared of thunderstorms?
Honestly I can’t picture either of them being scared of storms…
17. Who works/Who stays at home?
They both work!
18. Who is a cat person/Who is a dog person?
Kit is the cat person, Will is the dog person.
19. Who loves to call the other one cute names?
Will actually uses cute names, but Kit has way more nicknames for Will.
20. Who is dominant/who is submissive?
WILL IS THE DOMINANT ONE omg and Kit is submissive
21. Who has an obsession (over anything)?
Kit is generally the more obsessive one out of the two of them.
22. Who goes all out for Valentine’s Day?
23. Who asks who out on the first date?
Kit asks Will out first.
24. Who is the talker/who is the listener?
Kit’s the talker, Will’s the listener.
25. Who wears the other one’s clothes?
KIT. That’s such a Kit thing I think.
26. Who likes to eat healthy/who loves junk food?
Will likes to eat healthy, Kit… someone has a chips problem (Chips in the British sense)
27. Who takes a long shower/who sings in the shower?
These both are so Kit. Like omg.
28. Who is the book worm?
They both are!
29. Who is the better cook?
Hmm… Probably Kit? I feel like he’d have a few tricks up his sleeve like that.
30. Who likes long walks on the beach?
31. Who is more affectionate?
Publicly, Will. Privately, Kit.
32. Who likes to have really long (deep) conversation?
Probably both of them, but Kit more.
33. Who would wear “not guilty” t-shirt/who would wear “sin” t-shirt?
Will has the “not guilty” shirt, Kit obviously would wear the “sin” shirt lol!
34. Who would wear “if lost return to…” t-shirt/who would wear “I am…” t-shirt?
Kit would have the “if lost” shirt, while Will would have the “I am” shirt.
35. Who goes overboard on holidays?
WILL WILL WILL WILL ALWAYS WILL
36. Who is the social media addict?
I feel like it would be Kit? I think he would have a really popular tumblr lol.
37. Height difference or age difference?
Barely any! Kit is only like two months older and maybe an inch taller!
38. Who likes to stargaze?
39. Who buys cereal for the prize inside?
40. Who is the fun parent/who is the responsible parent?
Between these two… Kit would probably be the fun parent and Will would have to become the responsible parent.
41. Who cries during sad movies?
42. Who is the neat freak?
Will. Without a doubt.
43. Who wins the stuffed animals at the carnival for the other one?
I think they take turns? Will’s great at bottle toss but Kit is good at the balloon darts?
44. Who is active/who is lazy?
Will is the more active one, but Kit isn't… lazy, per se. He just likes the sofa.
45. Who is more likely to get drunk?
46. Who has the longer food order?
It depends! Usually Will though.
47. Who has the more complex coffee order?
KIT TOTALLY KIT
48. Who loses stuff?
49. Who is the driver/who is the passenger?
Will is the driver, Kit is the passenger.
50. Who is the hopeless romantic?
WILL ALL THE WAY
A masterpost of YA books (and a few crossover MG titles) to be released in April 2014. Check out this month’s new releases below. Feel free to use this as a guide to this month’s releases - but please do not repost it in its entirety elsewhere. If you found this masterpost helpful, a like, reblog, or link back to Paperback’d would be much appreciated! If you know of a YA book to be released this month that isn’t on the list, drop me a message and I’ll update it!