- Orochimaru:Son, why are you not wearing the belt I gave to you?
- Mitsuki:You mean the one that's so big and thick that it almost looked like a woman's hair?
- Orochimaru:What are you talking about? Did you know that THAT kind of belt actually holds your clothes perfectly? Especially in battles. Let me tell you about that time whenㅡ
- Mitsuki:No thanks. I'll just keep the one that I have now. I don't plan to use any belts for now. Besides, who wants a belt that actually has a ribbon angled upside down? That looks ridiculous.
- Orochimaru:.......are you even my son?