I promised to see this mission through. I did. I can leave with you and send the data to the Fleet. And if the Admirals have a problem with it, they can go to hell. I just watched the rest of my team die.
Lmao just dying at the realization of the relationships my characters have with deities in their world.
Supposedly they should be respected and revered and all that jazz.
In reality it’s more like
- spirits babysat a kid and taught him how to read and use magic and kind of just benevolently haunted him
- adopted another and facilitated him falling off the wagon of alcoholism
- has a strained relationship with a mortal son and is barred from entering a third of the continent
- has a daughter who is done with the spirit shit and just thinks her mom is flaky
- has a “great you’re here what the fuck do you want this time?”
- *threatens the goddess of secrets for not giving him information*
- a king hired one and she’s on the payroll
- sit down and shut up and sit through this boring meeting also pose for a statue because people want to worship you
- “i am not a god i am a sheep herder!” 🐑
- “ i swear if you start praying to me i will murder you”
- blackmailing the goddess who you helped kidnap
- bribing deities
- grounding a god
Tali from Mass Effect c: Regardless of canon imagery I’d like to think of her as having a really humanoid face just like the Asari so here’s just me putting a face on her canon design, because I super dig her suits too
High resolution jpgs
Step by step work in progress screenshots
big, layered PSD file
full videos of the drawing process from start to finish