⌠ 36 • Homosexuality • FC: Sarah Paulson⌡
A keen reporter, Lana found herself investigating Briarcliff Manor following the arrival of Kit Walker, her key interest to follow up the Bloody Face lead. Getting too far in, she mistakenly revealed herself and was brought into Briarcliff as a patient, to ensure her silence about the institution. Still convinced of Kit’s guilt, Lana is a force to be reckoned with in the manor, though her rebellious behaviour is only met with punishment. Her strong personality sees her through almost constant distress, and her determination to escape and return to her girlfriend, Wendy, keeps her going.
- Is a very passionate journalist, willing to risk anything for her perfect story.
- Is so hard faced and tough because of her bad childhood.
- Is a very proud, homosexual female and wouldn’t change to make anyone happy.
- Her mother died when she was 11 and she grew up with her abusive stepfather and little sister.
- Her sister ran away when she was 14 and never came back, Lana still yearns to fill that big place in her heart that emptied when she left.
Lana Winters is taken!