1.) What’s better, having high expectations or having low expectations?
2.) Would you rather go without junk food for a year or go without TV for a year?
3.) Describe your perfect man/woman.
4.) Thoughts on school dress codes?
5.)Any strange phobias?
6.) At what job do you see Donald Trump best fit?
7.) Who was your first crush?
8.) Who was your first best friend?
9.)What is one weird thing about you?
10.) Top 5 TV shows you like to watch?
11.) What are your favorite boys names?
12.) What are your favorite girls names?
13.) Do you have any tattoos? If so, what are they?
14.) Do you plan on getting (more) tattoos? If so, what do you want to get as of the moment?
15.) Do you have any piercings? Do you plan on getting more?
16.) Do you like hugging people?
17.) Think of ANY person on earth right now. Who did you think of?
18.) Do you have an iPhone?
19.) What is the worst thing that could happen in your life right now?
20.) Do you watch anime?
21.) What brings true happiness?
22.) What is the most expensive thing you’ve ever paid for?
23.) If you could have any job in the world and get paid millions of dollars a year for it, what would you be and why?
24.) Do you want children? If so, how many?
25.) Name and describe someone who you feel most comfortable around.
26.)If you could invent a holiday, what would it be?
27.)Would you rather have summer weather or winter weather all year round?
28.) If you could make an alien race, describe what they would look like.
29.) What was the first thing you learned to cook?
30.) Describe your sense of humor.
31.) What is the key to happiness?
32.) How many phone numbers do you have committed to memory? Whose numbers are they?
33.) Name three songs that make you want to dance.
34.) What job did you want to have as a child?
35.) Do you have any talents or skills?
36.) What was the worst punishment you’ve ever had?
37.) Did you ever do anything weird as a child?
38.) What is your dream car?
39.) Describe something that made you laugh this week.
40.) Did you have a dream last night? If so, describe it.
41.) Do you ever have repetitive dreams? Describe it/them.
42.) Describe the worst/ scariest dream you’ve ever had.
43.) Describe the best dream you’ve ever had.
44.) If God himself gave you a choice of either having unlimited money for the rest of your life or finding your one true love starting tomorrow, which one would you choose (keep in mind, you are still able to make a ton of money if you choose love, and you are still able to meet your soul mate if you choose money)?
45.) If you could do anything (and I mean ANYTHING) right now without consequences, what would you do and why?
46.) Do you have any recipes that you know off the top of your head? What is it/ what are they?
47.) Do you have your license? If so, do you have a car?
48.) Have you ever had a near death experience?
49.) Do you personally know anyone that has been to prison?
50.) Have you ever been in a physical fight?
51.) When you get out of the shower, do you towel dry, blow dry, or air dry your hair?
52.) When you go to the movies, what snacks and drinks do you take with you?
53.) Do you like going to the beach? If so, do you like to stay dry or go in the water? If not, why?
54.) Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
55.) If you could have a superpower ASIDE from being invisible or being able to fly, what would you have?
56.) If you were able to live for however long you wanted to (i’m talking thousands of years without aging), when would you choose to die?
57.) What do you think happens after you die?
58.) Do you believe in aliens?
59.) Do you believe in ghosts?
60.) Do you believe in spiritual things like ouija boards, tarot cards, and crystals? Do you believe they are portals for evil entities to enter the mortal world?
61.) If you could make one mythical being real, who/what would you make?
62.) Do you get tan, or do you burn?
63.) Describe your shower routine.
64.) Do you enjoy school? Why or why not?
65.) In your opinion, what is the worst way to die?
66.) Do you get carsick, sea sick, or airplane sickness?
67.) What’s one memory that you wish you could live again and again?
68.) What were some of your stuffed animal’s names from when you were a kid?
69.)Do you have any pets?
70.) Describe your daily wardrobe.
71.) Describe what your daily wardrobe would be if you were rich.
72.) Create a character right now. Give them a name, age, and character description.
73.)What was the last thing you bought?
74.) Have you ever bought a CD? What band was it for?
75.) Describe your perfect ice cream sundae.
76.) If you could make ANYTHING happen right now with no cost, trouble, or obstacles, what would you do?
77.) What are some of your favorite physical activities to do?
78.) What were some of your favorite shows as a child?
79.) Describe how you would survive the zombie apocalypse.
80.)What are some things you shouldn’t say at work?
81.) If you were told that if you killed someone, you would save 100 people, would you do it?
82.) How’s the weather right now?
83.) What is the background on your cell phone right now?
84.)Is it better to work at a job that you love or a job that pays well?
85.) What do you have within arms reach of your bed?
86.) Have you ever been fired from a job? If so, why?
87.) Have you ever won a trophy, prize, or medal? If so, for what?
88.) Do you have any posters, pictures, or art hanging on your walls in your room? If so, what are they?
89.) Are you afraid of the dark? If so, why?
90.)What is something that you’ve never done but would like to try?
91.) If you could choose three famous people or characters to be friends with, who would you choose and why?
92.) Do you smile at strangers when you pass by them on the street?
93.) Do you have a favorite TV commercial? If so, what is it?
94.) Do you like your handwriting?
95.) Cable TV or Netflix?
96.) What are your favorite smells?
97.) Do you consider yourself physically strong?
98.) Describe a time where you said something really rude or mean, whether intentional or not.
99.) Do you ask strangers to pet their dogs?
100.)What is your most embarrassing moment?
101.) Has anyone really close to you ever died? If so, who was it and how did you handle it?
102.) Describe your plan of action if you were home alone and you heard someone break into your house.
103.) If you were to be born again, would you want to be born male or female?
104.) What shampoo do you use?
105.) Guess the meaning of this word: ulotrichous.
106.) Do you let messages (phone, email, text, social media, etc…) build up, or do you have to look at them right away?
107.) Where is the nearest McDonalds to your house?
108.) If you had $1 billion and you had to spend it in exactly one week, what would you spend it on?
109.) What is the best thing you’ve ever eaten?
110.) If you could go on a trip around the world with up to three people, who would you bring (they can be people you know personally or famous people).
111.) What expletive/ explicit phrase do you say most often?
112.) What is your personal definition of success?
113.) How was your day today?
114.) What is the closest Big City you live by?
115.) Have you ever been in a car accident?
116.) Do you hide anything from your parents?
117.) If you could possess one talent, what would you be able to do?
118.) Ugly and smart or beautiful and stupid?
119.) What is the worst thing you’ve ever seen in real life?
120.) Use only 3 words to describe how you want your future to go.
121.) QUICK! give me a few things a brick could be useful for
122.) If you could make a dream society, describe it in great detail where it would be, who would be in it, and what rules there would be?
123.) If you could make any animal miniature, what would you make and why?
124.) What are your favorite candle scents?
125.) If you HAD to have one plastic surgery, what would you get and why?
126.) Do you prefer to hang out with the same sex or the opposite sex?
127.) If you could make a charity, what would the profits go towards? How would you raise money for it?
128.) Describe the body you wish you had.
129.) If you were a famous director, what would your next movie be about? Describe the plot, characters, and possible title.
130.) If only women were to rule the world, how different would the world be by 2050?
131.) What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
132.) Do you have a problematic friend?
133.) Are you more spontaneous or more of a planner?
134.) If you could change your full name, what would your name be?
135.) What is one song that describes your life?
136.) What is one show you’ve been meaning to watch but can never find the time for?
137.) Do you find it easy to drop toxic people from your life that you’ve known for a long time?
138.) Do you like children? Why or why not?
139.) What is your zodiac sign?
140.) Do you like to dance? Do you dance often? In front of other people?
141.) Name some of your favorite colors.
142.) Have you ever shoplifted? If so, what was it?
143.) If you could speak three additional languages, what would they be?
144.) Have you ever been in legal trouble?
145.) Have you ever had surgery?
146.) If you could change 2 things about yourself, what would you change and why?
147.) What do you want done with your body after you die?
148.) What three physical features do people compliment you most on? What do they say about them?
149.) If you could have your own business, what would you do?
150.) What current friend do you have that you’ve known the longest?
Hell yeah I can! Also bless your soul for requesting something and giving me something to do ily 💕
33. The door’s locked.
53. Take your shirt off.
“The door’s locked,” Montgomery relays apprehensively, his head turning to glance at the girl standing behind him.
“The fuck you mean it’s locked,” she hisses, pushing past him to see for herself. Sure enough the handle jingles tightly in her hand but does not completely twist. The music is too loud for anyone to hear them pounding on the door. She had come upstairs to take a breather from the party, not to get locked in Jessica Davis’s bedroom with Montgomery De La Cruz.
“You gonna talk to me now? Ya know, since we’re kind of stuck in here together. Or are you gonna continue to avoid me?” he asks, leaning against the door with his arms crossed over his chest.
“I’m not avoiding you,” her eyes drop from his face to the floor, voice wavering. Lying has never been her strong suit.
They had been partnered together for a project in biology, and much to her surprise they got along great. She was cold towards him at first, since her prior interactions with him had been him checking her out in the hallway and her rolling her eyes whenever she caught him, or when she would stumble across him getting aggressive with someone who did or didn’t deserve it.
She didn’t want to like him. He’s a dick of the douchiest variety. But not always, not all the time. After many late nights of doing research he got comfortable around her and relaxed. He would crack stupid jokes and make lame puns that made her laugh in-spite of herself. He would randomly ask her questions like “what do you think about multiverse theory?” and “What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?” He would let her nap on the couch if she got tired while he continued to search for articles and would wake her up when he came across something that he found particularly exciting. He could be endearing when he wanted to be.
They got close. Closer than she could have anticipated. One night the previous week they were making final edits on the project, laughing about this and that. She can’t remember what he said, but she playfully shoved his chest in response and he nudged her shoulder back and she kicked at his leg and then they were rolling around on the floor when he quietly mumbled, “come here,” and she teasingly responded with, “I don’t think I can really get much closer,” to which he whispered, “I think you can.” And then he kissed her.
She’d be lying if she said she hadn’t wondered what it would be like to kiss the infamous Montgomery De La Cruz. He was a prick, but a gorgeous one at that. All of the eye rolls and shit talking in the world couldn’t change the fact that given the opportunity, most of the girls at Liberty High would sell their soul to kiss the devil himself.
It was sweet. He had pulled her flush against his chest and let his hands play at her sides while she climbed onto his lap, resting her one hand at the side of his neck and letting the other run down his arm. It wasn’t what she would have expected. But he wasn’t what she expected either.
That was all it was. Just one kiss. Nothing more. He didn’t push it further and neither did she. When she pulled away he had this soft smile on his lips and a serene look in his eyes that she had never seen before. He looked so calm, so at peace. And it made her heart melt.
But he was still Monty, and she knew what everyone in the school thought of him, and what they would think of her if this progressed into anything more than a one time kiss. It was hypocritical, to desire someone but damn anyone who actually got something. Nonetheless, she pulled away. Avoiding him since then. She didn’t want to be the type to care what other people thought, but they could be so damn cruel, and she had kept such a pristine image so far.
“Seriously?” Monty snaps, pulling her out of her thoughts, “I’m literally the only other person in here and you’re still pretending like I don’t exist.”
“I’m very much aware of your existence,” she quips, sitting on the edge of Jessica’s bed. She notices a variety of colored sharpies on the nightstand.
“You’re just choosing to ignore it,” he rolls his eyes.
“I’m talking to you right now, aren’t I?” she raises an eyebrow, feigning casualty.
He snorts, running a hand through his hair. “I’m all you’ve got right now, so it doesn’t count for much.”
“Didn’t think you’d care all that much,” she shrugs, leaning over to grab the colorful assortment of sharpies.
“I kissed you and then you started avoiding me like the plague. How could I not care?!” his voice raises in exasperation.
“Because you’re you,” her tone is serious as she looks him straight in the eye.
“Yeah, yeah my reputation sucks. I’m awful,” he glowers.
“Only sometimes. You can be sweet when you want to be,” she offers.
“Not sweet enough for it to matter apparently.”
“Take your shirt off.”
“What?” he asks, taken aback. This conversation has taken an abrupt turn.
“I’m gonna draw on you,” she shakes the sharpies in her hand, “Gotta pass the time somehow.”
He’s somewhat startled and confused by the request, but his shirt still comes off as he makes his way over to the bed. He lies on his back as she straddles his lap, dragging the tip of a green sharpie down his side. She draws twisting vines with sharp thorns that could tear your skin if you got too close. But she also draws blooming roses that smell so sweet you can’t help but drift closer. It’s dangerous and beautiful, terrifying and inviting. It’s a lot like Monty.
“You’re sending out some mixed signals you know,” he looks up at her as she shades in a petal. One minute she’s ducking around corners to bypass his gaze and the next she’s straddling his half naked body.
“I’m sorry,” she mutters, her lip stuck between her teeth in concentration, “I like you, but your reputation is hard to swallow.”
He nods in understanding, watching her use him as a canvas. “Can I draw on you?”
“Sure,” her eyes widen a bit in surprise. “Where?”
“Your back,” he explains as she rolls off him and he sits up, switching places.
She turns away from him, sliding her shirt off and unhooking her bra before laying chest down on the bed. He picks up a sharpie and she feels the cool ink on her skin. A shiver runs down her spine at the sensation. It’s a large design that takes up a majority of the two sides of her back. It feels like he’s drawing wings.
“Angel wings?” she asks, twisting her head at an attempt to get a look at him.
“Good guess,” he grins, nodding in affirmation.
“Why?” she laughs, “Cause I’m so etherial?”
“Something like that,” he laughs, his one hand gripping her side tightly to keep her still. She likes the feeling of his skin on hers.
“Can you keep a secret? she asks, biting her lip as she waits for a response.
“What kind of secret?” he asks, sitting back so his weight isn’t holding her down as much.
She rolls over so she’s facing him, reaching up to place one hand at the back of his neck. Her lips press against his in the most inviting way, making his eyes shut instinctively as he leans into it.
“Yeah,” he breathes out heavily, moving to hover over her as his arms wrap around her back to press their bare chests together tightly. “I can keep a secret.”
*Sorry that turned out to be way longer than a drabble, I got a little carried away*
1. I hope she reacts well to your inclinations. I used to love someone like that too. I hope she loves you back. I hope you’re happy.
2. I just want to love too. I think soulmates work that way because life’s too short to be stuck to one person, but one person can change your whole perspective– one person is all it takes to fuel the rest of your life with passion. It’s always worth the rejection. We were built to break and rebuild. Sometimes heartbreak is the way in, but it’s also the way out. Timing is everything. Timing is everything… if you didn’t meet them when you weren’t ready, you’ll never be ready for someone else when they’re ready for you.
3. It doesn’t matter if you’re gay– love is love, right? Who cares if you’re in love with a she or a he, they’ll break you apart or keep you together. It’s such an odd thing. To die and live in a simple three word sentence.
4. A book? By the end of this year, it’ll happen.
5. I am from the darkest corner of your thoughts, the sun crawling through your curtains– I’m the cup of coffee that needs a fuck ton of sugar. I’m the distance we had to keep, I’m the apologies that made us weep.
6. An apology seems to be my only way to start the day as of lately. I’m sorry too.
7. Love is a coffee shop, we’re just the misplaced books. We’re the sentences, we’re the typos. I’ll be the incorrect emoji for the moment, if you’ll be the text sent to the wrong person. I’ll say I love you if you never say it back. I’ll love you if you don’t love me back. You can be sure about that. You can be sure about that…
8. My mind feels kinda broken, I guess we’re all kinda messed up sometimes.
9. This is not talent, this is hard work. Don’t confuse the two. I was not born with this, I woke up one morning like this. I will die with this, I will ink my whole life into your skin if you let me.
10. You loved them enough to let them go. There’s nothing more beautiful than that one simple realization. I will love you from afar and we’ll both grow. Distance makes the heart grow fonder, right? I don’t think it would’ve worked out anyway, we need this. This time spent apart, we need this. All of it.
11. “Don’t ever make someone your person when they don’t even know how to be their own.” Realest shit I ever read. Big ups.
12. I will never quit writing. She’s always reading. She’s always reading.
13. I’m sorry, I think we’re all in need of assistance. We can’t do it alone. Go out and make a few new friends. They’ll help. I promise.
14. Shit, I don’t know either. I wake up like that. It sucks, but you’ll figure out the truth eventually. I promise.
15. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. How can I answer you if I don’t even know the answers myself? I’m just human. I’m just like you. Nothing new here, just more human frailties.
16. It’s been a year plus, but I still love her too. We’re all missing someone, we just need an outlet.
17. Love doesn’t like to break even, love doesn’t like to remain still– love should feel like a few broken ribs, love should feel like a few torn heartstrings– but love should also feel delicate, love should also be soft.
18. I don’t know what language you’re speaking in, but I’m pretty sure it’s definition is beautiful. Stay beautiful.
19. I fade away every night. If you want to be nothing, I get it. It’s the easy way out. The shortcut to the end. Who doesn’t want that? But choosing to live, choosing to figure it out. That’s commendable. Always is. Always will be.
20. You need to let go of him because until you do… you’ll always be dependent of him. You’ll never be yourself. There is more oneness in loving yourself first versus oneness in loving someone for the sake of feeling whole. Love is an illusion.
21. If I am the Galaxy, then explain my black holes. How many times must I die before I feel like it’s time to live?
22. People can die from a broken heart, but people also forget that they’re a garden. You are the roses. You are the florist. You are the sun. You are the sun. You are the blossom. You are the growth. You are the bees. You grow into me, like how I’ll grow into you.
23. Thank you doesn’t even start to explain you.
24. Fear is a powerful tool for motivation. Use it wisely.
25. If you don’t want it to end, then write it down. Because some day, he might not be there. Some day, all you’ll have are those words. Nothing lasts forever and that’s just something that we must remember. How can you love yourself if you don’t keep that in mind?
26. I’m sorry. I’m not him. I’m not you. How can I possibly give you some ending? We’re all looking for more poison to fill our veins with.
27. I slept for 24 hours, but I’m still tired.
28. It’s hard to backtrack too.
29. It ends when your heart gives out on you. It ends when your search hits a brick walls it ends when your lights dim just enough for you to read the truth etched into your skin like a story that was never supposed to be told. We were meant to feel the love stories, but we could never keep the last page from ringing true. The truth is I love you too.
30. I’ll let you know right now. I am not your ex. And if in some way, I am… then know that no one is out to get you. The only person that’s doing that is you. Waking up to fear is no way to live. Letting go… it’s an excellent start.
31. My opinion on loving someone that doesn’t love you back anymore is this: if you’re doing it. Stop. Just stop. Save yourself some time. Stop yourself from that mistake. It doesn’t end well for you. It doesn’t end well for your emotions. Start with you. It’s a good place.
32. I’m not Filipino.
34. Pretty crimson leaves used for a pretty crimson sneeze.
35. We’ll never be the same. Change is the only way to live your life.
36. I’m from the same place that all poets were born into. A Silk Road of heartbreaks and slow songs.
37. We’re all unique. From your first thought of today to your DNA.
38. Maybe kiss him today? Fuck it. Life’s too short. Let the make out sessions begin.
39. My thoughts sink us into tomorrow.
40. They say that the smaller you write, the more you care about others. The bigger you write, the more love you’ve got for yourself.
41. I’m afraid that you’re right.
42. There’s always beauty in loneliness. The way he reads that book from across the street. The way she pulls back her hair to drink her tea. The way they fell in love made yesterday like a today we’ll never share.
43. The question is the answer.
44. I’ll call you some day.
45. I’m looking for myself. Shouldn’t we all?
46. You’re a beautiful creature too.
47. Two strangers? The start of every love story.
48. You can call me K.C.
49. Twice by Madeline Stauffer
50. Nothing is wrong with you. There is only more to love.
51. And that’s exactly why I’m answering all of them in this post.
52. I changed my URL because I wanted it to be less about her and more about me.
53. Take a break and walk around. Artificial lighting can hurt us. The sun’s good too.
54. No comment.
55. I’m a robot.
56. I don’t answer anonymous asks anymore because how can I help others if I can’t even help myself kinda realization. My apologies.
57. Poetry about being viewed for only sex… hmm… you sound like somebody I know.
58. Pick yourself first. Always pick yourself.
59. Don’t die. Do not die. There’s so much more out there.
60. Sticking to yourself is a good start.
61. There’s nothing wrong with you. There’s only more to love.
62. I don’t know. I’m still figuring it out myself actually.
63. I’ll draw more once my mind is less exhausted.
64. There’s nothing wrong with reading poetry.
65. Love is something that’s immensely felt and hard to measure.
66. I’m trying to be more than just another broken heart.
67. I feel like a disappointment to myself constantly. We’re too hard on ourselves. It sucks.
68. Maybe they should profess their love to each other?
69. I’m sorry.
70. You should listen to your mother. If she’s your guardian, respect her wishes until you’re of age.
71. Drinking and smoking– there’s nothing wrong with it. Although it is nice to give your body a break here and there.
72. I think you’re right.
73. You need to lean on yourself. Remember that people need space from us. People need room to breathe. You can’t smother them.
74. I love you too.
75. I’m sorry. Maybe you should stay away from him. You’re obviously catching feelings when you shouldn’t.
76. Falling in love with your best friend? That sounds terrific tbh.
77. Are you alive? Suicide isn’t the answer.
78. I’m sorry. You need to give yourself some time to heal. Maybe you’re not ready for love.
79. Sometimes I think I’ll die at an early age too.
80. I love them both.
81. All love stories should hold mysteries.
82. Life is full of regrets– you just need to pick the right ones to live with.
83. You deserve to love yourself first.
84. I’m sorry. Empathy is a bitch, isn’t it?
85. “But it’s the way she smiles, like every bullet missed her…” the only way to smile.
86. I would never give up this part of me.
87. I understand. Give yourself more time.
88. Because people are just as lost as you are.
89. I’m trying to be better. I promise.
90. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
91. Who hasn’t fucked up? It’s learning to be better… that’s the only thing that fucking matters. You’re still here, right?
92. Hold his hand and call him yours.
93. I’m sorry. I can barely understand myself. How can I explain you for who you are?
94. You say that I’m a little harsh. Life is rough. Why would I sugarcoat the truth?
Yeah, so… this ain’t no drabble. I’m sorry. I’ll be better (read: shorter) next time. Thank you so much for the prompt lovely anon!
54. Why’s there a pregnancy test in the trash? 110. You passed out for like an hour. 53. Take off
If only Mulder had come with her.
Scully clings to the plate in her hand and fills it up with
little homemade snacks. They all look good, she thinks, even if she’s not
really hungry. She just needs a moment to herself, away from prying family
members she hasn’t seen in years, and the food buffet in the kitchen is the
best distraction she can find. And distraction is all she needs.
Because Mulder is not here.
She had asked him (almost begged him) to come with her today
to the annual Scully family gathering. Will Bill be there? He had mumbled against
her chest, his lips unable to remain still, kissing her, covering everything
they could reach. Part of her had wanted to lie; no, no, Bill won’t be there. His
mouth on her body, though, it had disarmed her. The other part of her, the one
she listened to most days, had reminded her that this was Mulder. The man she
loved. She was not going to start lying to him now that they were lovers.
But it doesn’t change anything now: She’s all alone here, plenty
of things on her mind, and the looks her family keep throwing her way make it
worse. She’s happy, of course she is, to spend time with her brothers – even
Charlie made it this year –, her nephews and nieces, her mother. Seeing her
cousins, new life partners, taller children – it’s all great, it’s exciting,
She just misses Mulder by her side.
Scully really doesn’t know when it started; the feeling must
have crept up on her these last few years. Clearly, she can manage her life
without him. Except. Something is different today. Something she has not found
time to talk about with him (or think about herself, really). She’s late. She’s
really late. Logic tells her that it’s a crazy notion; she’s barren, she knows
that, and yet. Yet, here she is. Her eyes wander over to her purse. Hidden
inside somewhere is a pregnancy test. She bought it on a whim on her way here
If only Mulder were here.
“Oh, I’m so sorry, Dana,” one of her cousins apologizes
as she bumps into her at the buffet, “Are you all right? You look
pale. Here, have a sausage.” It’s one of those small, cocktail sausages
that Scully loves so much. Her mother probably bought them for her. Right now the
combination of the slightly wrinkly texture and the strong, fatty smell makes
“Uhm, I’m fine,” she croaks, willing her body to
relax; her stomach doesn’t listen, though, “Excuse me.” The plate
clatters loudly as her fingers let go of it. Scully grabs her purse and sprints
to the nearest bathroom. She locks the door, her stomach turning and churning,
and throws the purse on the ground. Her knees protest loudly as they come in contact
with the cold, hard tiles. There’s no time to think as her stomach lets go of
Flashbacks from her cancer explode before her eyes unasked.
Scully closes them, screws them shut, and refuses to think about that. There’s
a pregnancy test in her purse. As unlikely as it is, she thinks rinsing her
mouth, she has to try it. Take a pregnancy test. Her hands tremble as she
unpacks the small, elongated object. Scully knows too well how they work; she’s
wasted many of them during the failed IVF attempts. Her eyes catch her
reflection in the mirror. Her cousin was right: she does look pale. Her cheeks
are hollow, her eyes exhausted and glassy, and her skin just plain waxy.
If Mulder were here he’d tell her to just take the test. He’d
tell her not to worry, she thinks as she opens her zipper, pulls down her
pants. He’d assure her that everything, no matter what, would turn out just
fine. Mulder is a believer like that. Scully smiles, forgets that she’s peeing
on a stick for a moment, and clings to thoughts of Mulder.
Someone knocks on the door, startling Scully. She can’t stay
in here for another five minutes. Quickly, she wraps the test up in toilet
paper and carefully puts in her purse. She stuffs the boxing into the small
trash can, not even thinking about it. She flushes the toilet, washes her hands
and checks her face again. When she unlocks the door, she’s looking straight
into her mother’s eyes.
“Dana, there you are. Honey, what’s the matter? You’re
not sick, are you?” Of course there’s no fooling her mother.
“I’m fine, mom.”
“How about you lie down for a bit?” Gently, her
mother pushes her into the direction of one of the bedrooms.
“I’m fine, really.”
“Just relax a bit,” her mother ignores her,
“Our family can be quite exhausting.” She chuckles and Scully can’t
do anything but listen to her mother. She sits on the bed, still clinging to
her purse, feeling exhausted all of a sudden.
“Don’t worry, honey, I’ll make sure no one bothers you.
Get some rest.” Her mother kisses her cheek and Scully feels tears dwell
up in her eyes. I might be pregnant, mom. The words, however, get twisted in
her tongue. So she simply nods, keeps the tears at bay, and remains still until
the door softly clicks shut. The tears fall silently now as Scully lies down,
clutching her purse, and quickly, without warning, falls asleep.
Even if she had been awake, behind the closed door she would
have not heard her mother exclaim loudly: “Why’s there a pregnancy test in
“Wakey wakey.” Mulder chuckles next to her, his
breath tickling her cheek. Mulder? She must be dreaming. Without opening her
eyes, her lips curl upwards into a warm smile. A soft caress on her cheek and
she sighs. What a wonderful dream, she decides.
“I miss you, Mulder.” She mumbles, caught between
sleeping and waking.
“I’m right here. All you need to do is open your
“Hmm?” Scully opens one eye, sees a blurry version
of what could be Mulder, and opens the second one. “Take off your
shirt.” She demands and he does as he’s told. Scully traces the scar on
his shoulder, the one she put there, and yes, this is real, she decides. It’s
“Mulder, what are you doing here?” The words feel
like lead on her tongue and she swallows. Her mouth is much too dry. Mulder, as
if reading her mind, hands her a glass of water.
“I thought you might want me here after all.”
There’s a shy smile playing on his face, slightly tinged with shadows of guilt.
“Hm, always. But why? Why now? I don’t even know what
time it is.” She sits up in bed with some difficulty as Mulder puts his
shirt back on.
“Your mom said you passed out for like an hour.”
“Oh my god.” An hour. The pregnancy test. The
purse is pushed aside and she stares at it now. She fell asleep before she
could even think about any of it. And now Mulder is here. She must have dreamed
him here. He’d probably love to hear her say - even think - these words.
“Are you all right? Your mother said you weren’t
feeling well.” Mulder is rubbing her back and suddenly she understands.
“She called you.” She states and Mulder nods
“She was worried about you and she thought that uhm,
maybe I should be here. Is there anything to worry about, Scully?”
“No,” she answers quickly,“ well,
maybe.” She admits, biting her lip, feeling like the purse is now staring
at her. Daring her to look at the test.
“Scully? You’re really scaring me here.”
“I’m sorry, Mulder, “she puts her hand on his
stubbly cheek, “It’s just… I don’t really know how to say this. We’ve
never talked about it before and now- I don’t know how to say it.”
“Scully, you can tell me anything. You know that.”
She nods without looking at him.
“I wanted you here all day for this,” she reaches
for her purse, “So I guess it’s a good thing I fell asleep.” Scully
chuckles and immediately quiets when she catches Mulder’s confused look.
“It’s something we haven’t really talked about. Not…
not like this anyway,” his face reminds her that she’s not making any
sense, “Maybe it’s all a moot point anyway.” She takes a deep breath,
reaches into her purse and takes out the toilet paper wrapped bundle. Glancing
at it, she offers it to Mulder instead.
“Uhm, thank you?” He picks it apart layer by crumpled
up layer. For a moment he stares at the stick then his face lifts up to meet
hers. His lips are opened slightly, ready to say something, but there are no
“A pregnancy test.”
“I… Scully, I thought you… I thought. It wasn’t the
IVF, I mean that was, uhm… it really wasn’t the IVF, was it?” Mulder still
holds the test in both hands, stares at it like it’s made of gold.
“What does it say?” Her voice quivers, she
realizes, and she is thankful that this time she’s not alone.
“You don’t know?” Mulder’s eyes give nothing away
but his surprise.
“No, I fell asleep before the time was up. What does it
say? Do I want to know?”
“Oh, I think you want to know.” He grins, holding
up the stick with shaky hands, showing her the impossible.
“Evan seriously if you don’t take off your shirt I can’t replace the bandages.” Connor shook his head. Of course his boyfriend would go and get injured in the park. The cut wasn’t too bad but he still needed to change it periodically every three hours and Heidi had work, so she enlisted Connor to do it.
Evan was very apprehensive about is boyfriend taking off his shirt. They hadn’t done anything more than kiss and Evan felt rather vulnerable with his shirt off. “I-I really don’t want you too.” Evan muttered. He was very embarrassed of his body.
Connor placed the bandage on the bed and grabbed Evan’s hand. “Evan, you are beautiful no matter what. You don’t have to worry about me not liking what’s under your clothes, and you should love yourself, even with your shirt off because like I said, you are beautiful.” Connor’s voice sounded so sincere and Evan blinked away a few tears.
He slowly lifted off his shirt and quickly turned around.
“I promise I won’t look anywhere else Ev.” Connor assured him. Their relationship had boundaries and Connor respected Evan’s just as much as Evan respected Connor’s.
He changed the bandage and Evan quickly scrambled to put his shirt back on, finally that was over. “May-maybe one day I’ll take my shirt off and feel comfortable but today is not that day.” Evan told him.
“Don’t worry about it, take your time.” Connor smiled. He was happy with whatever Evan decided. As long as he had Evan he would wait an eternity for him to do something.
You and your boyfriend of 2 years, Josh were just relaxing on the tour bus couch. You were cuddled up to his side while he had him arm draped around your shoulder. A position that you guys were usually found in.
Tyler and Jenna were getting ready to go out and explore the city that you guys were currently in since the boys were on tour.
“You guys coming with us?” Tyler asked us while putting on his black signature baseball cap.
Josh was too engrossed in the show that was currently playing on the TV so I decided to answer him.
“Nah,” I said while shaking my head. “We went exploring yesterday.” I told him.
He just nodded at me.
“Alright then, see you guys tonight then.” He said. And with that they were off and out the door.
Once the door was closed I turned to Josh and tried to get his attention.
“Hey babe.” I said to him while standing up and looking around the bus. I was trying to see if we were the only ones left on the bus. Fortunately for us we were. I smiled at this.
“Were all alone.” I said to him with a smirk while sitting back down. Still no response.
Geez, I thought, he must really like this show. Fine then, we were just gonna have to do it the hard way then.
I sighed and crawled up onto his lap so I was now straddling him. Once I was on and comfortable I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in. My lips found their way to his neck and they immediately started to suck on his sweet spot, for sure leaving a hickey.
After a couple of minutes went by I heard a small moan come from him. Perfect. I thought. I finally have his attention. I came back up from his neck and was met with his now lust filled eyes.
“What was that for baby?” He asked me. His eyes full of curiosity and excitement. His hands moved slightly and they placed themselves on my hips.
I smirked at him.
“Were all alone.” I stated to him, hoping that he would get the hint. “You know what that means?” I asked him suggestively, helping him out a little bit.
“We can watch whatever we want on the TV without anybody getting mad?” He asked me while chuckling slightly.
I however did not find this funny at all so I just glared at him.
“…Or we could make out…” I bluntly stated.
He immediately stopped laughing and his eyes filled up with lust again. He slowly licked his lips. His hands started to move upwards on my body and he pulled on the hem of my t-shirt.
“Take off your shirt.”
A/N: Here it is! Finally lol. I’m so sorry it took this long. I was just really busy with life. I hope whoever requested this likes it:) I think it’s kinda cute. I also wanna thank you guys so much for your patience with me. I’ve been horrible at uploading recently but that should change since it’s summer now! Anyways I hope you like this! Requests are currently closed since I still have to write like four of them. lol. Have a great day/night wherever you are!I also don’t know if I will have anything up for Sunday cause I’m busy this weekend but I will try my hardest💕
AU and totally OOC (Aaron as a masseuse wtf am I doing!) but I’ve spent
the day at a spa so indulge me okay?
It came from behind him, where he was sitting in
the small waiting room of the resort’s Spa centre.
He’d been expecting a female voice, if he was
honest, but he soon reminded himself to avoid stereotyping and to be just as
comfortable with a man doing his massage.
He stood up and turned to signal his whereabouts
to his therapist, struck immediately by the sight of the man standing by the
reception desk, looking in his direction.
“Mr Sugden?” The man asked, holding
his gaze, and Robert’s voice seemed to betray him as he failed to get the words
out to confirm his identity.
It’s just that he wasn’t sure he could concentrate on anything with this
man stood before him.
He might have been the most attractive man
Robert had ever seen. His eyes were blue - bright blue, under the LED lights of
the spa’s tranquil waiting room - and yet his features were dark and rugged;
his hair cut short with a patch of fluffy curls styled minimally on top, and
stubble covering the bottom half of his face. He looked slightly out of place
in such a delicate setting - the spa being located at the quiet end of the
island resort, set up in a wooden row of huts on stilts above the calming sea -
and yet he looked confident in his surroundings in a way that only came with
Robert knew he was staring - knew he’d taken far
too long letting his eyes linger up and down the man’s body, noticing the way
his black uniform stretched over his muscular biceps - but Robert realised he
couldn’t find it in himself to hold back.
“Follow me,” the man smirked back at
him, knowingly, without Robert having to confirm who he was. He was the only
male in the waiting area, and his therapist had clearly made a fair assumption.
Robert followed the man out of the reception and
along the open air walkway above the sand below them, heading towards the
therapy rooms; his eyes fixed on the man’s delectable behind the whole way.
He didn’t even realise he was licking his lips,
until the man glanced back at him and he was forced to avert his gaze.
“I’m Aaron, by the way. I’ll be doing your
massage today,” the man introduced himself as they took a turning into one
of the therapy huts along the walkway.
rules: post your lockscreen + homescreen + current song + a selfie
tagged by @heartsalmighty@lovelybenny & @omfgbts, i love u all 💕(look this didn’t even take me that long! also dia’s tag didn’t include the song thing but pixie’s and marlon’s did [lmao marlon tagged me & pixie and then pixie tagged me again but it’s whatever] so i just combined them all)
also my home screen is that picture of jk jimin & jin from festa if you can’t tell (that’s not actually like my first screen on my phone lol but it’s the prettiest so :P also the amount of messaging apps i have is ridiculous lol they all do basically the same thing but like …idk i talk to different people on different ones lol also i just got an iphone ! wow ! anyways)
im gonna tag my ate @bandlost & the (almost) birthay girl @orange-excuses but like only if u wanna also if i didn’t tag you but you want to then totally go for it !!
So today I played a three player game of commander and the greatest thing happened. My two opponents and I were down to our 20s in HP. All my creatures are untapped and player 2 swings at me with everything, expecting me to block. But I decide nah. I’m fine taking the 53 points of damage this turn. Why? Because I flashed this card in.
This glorious card absorbs all 53 points of damage and becomes a 54/54. It was glorious. At this point, I have a 3/9 out, 3 9/9s with trample and indestructable, an 8/8 with trample and indestructable, a 10/10. And my 54/54.
Player 3 swings at me with his creatures. He decides to trigger Breya to deal 3 damage to my face, and 3 damage to player 2’s face. That’s when it happened.
I don’t even remember which cards player 2 set off but suddenly everyone and everything is taking 9 points of damage. Then it triggers again, we all take another 9 points of damage. We all hit 0 at the same time.
I had a 54/54 on the board. And drew. It was amazing.