Question tag #1
I’ve been tagged to do this by a few people, so I will make separate posts and tag others/write my questions when I do the last one.
This is eyemythsims questions!
1) What do you like most about yourself?
I like that when disaster hit, when shit hit the fan, I become cold and calculating. I have got myself and my crew out of several bad situations like that. Oh, one example for you. When I lived abroad, me and some friends were camping by a river. I had my beloved (small) dog with me. He fell into the river and disappeared with the stream. Everyone lost their shit and ran around screaming. For me, time stood still. I jumped into the river (it wasn’t very deep) where he fell down, and calculated where he was most likely to have been taken with the stream, and calmly walked over there and there he was pressed up at the river bank under water. He was fainted but he woke up after I got him up. It was a really messed up situation and I actually get emotional thinking about it now. But he survived, and I still have him with me. I can get really shocked/sad/angry/scared afterwards but when it matters I am calm, cold, and my brain works at lightning speed.
2) What movie best describes your life?
Wow, that is a hard one. Maybe Spirit the stallion of the Cimarron?
3) Did you have a strict upbringing?
Not at all. Both my parents are pretty weird/different from other parents. I didn’t have a very “typical” upbringing. When my dad found out that me and my friend had lied about where we were (and we actually went to have a sleepover with some boys in a neighboring town) he was laughing about it became an inside joke in our family (ljugåret! / the year of lying). Yeah, a lot went down that year.
4) What’s in your bag #tag?
OK. I have a black Kånken no 2. And this is the mess inside:
- a green iPod nano + earphones
- A pair of one day contact lenses
- Lipgloss (random from H&M)
- A USB stick named “Projekt”
- Key ring with my home key (black with white skulls), my sisters home key, and my car key (Skoda). The key ring is a metallic John Deer tractor (lol don’t ask)
- Illustrerad Historia Magazine (History illustrated)
- This book (Why science?)
- An empty Georg Jensen jewelry box
- Samsung phone charger
- a bag of dried bananas (nomnom)
- top coat apolosophy nail polish
- fun light squeeze it
- some receipts and pens
5) Do you have some quirky interest or habits? What are they?
I don’t know if it’s considered a weird habit but in the winter I want to be enveloped in darkness constantly. I have all the lights off in my house and I want it to be so dark that I can barely see anything. Lol it sounds so weird now when I write it down. So yeah…