Rules! (So manny rules).
1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions written by the person who tagged you, then write 11 of your own
3. Tag 11 people
4. Tag #tag
I was tagged by moth-pit
1) Favorite TV show?
Eh, I don’t really like TV. I find the writing quality is never as good as people profess it to be, and success more often depends on the attractiveness of the actors involved, and how much the writers try to prostrate to the audience… What I’m saying is, there’s no indie TV scene (and no, Netflix is not indie just because it’s not a TV channel).
2) Describe your dream home/location
A 10 acre plot of land with a classic New England style home in a suburb of Austin, TX. It’s got enough room for a giant tree house, the chicken coupe, our family garden, a pool, backyard get togethers with neighbors, friends, and family, and my spouse, myself, our three kids, two dogs, and pig.
3) Do you get grossed out easily?
4) Do you have an opinion on Kim Kardashian?
5) What is the worst injury you’ve sustained?
I broke my nose on the bottom of a pool, and had to have it surgically realigned.
6) Do you like little, tiny, yappy dogs, or do you think they’re a disgrace to the canine species?
They’re cute if you can train them.
7) What is your favorite sweet (pastries, candy, chocolate, w/e)?
I don’t really eat candy (since there usually isn’t any that’s vegan and available to me immediately), but I LOVE oatmeal-raisin-walnut Cliff bars when I can get my hands on them.
8) What qualities do you value most in other people?
Thoughtfulness, intelligence, self-awareness, openness, adventurousness.
9) Do you have anyone that you look up to, and, if so, who?
Uh, no, not really. I mean, there are people who inspire me in my chosen career field; Wes Anderson, Alejandro Jodorowsky, Michael Haneke, and Charlie Kauffman. However, I don’t look up to anyone. I aspire to have certain qualities and attributes, and may be inspired by seeing them in other people, but I’m not a child anymore, so I don’t need strong guidance in my growth.
10) What were you like in middle school?
It’s the only other time where I felt a true lack of personality, other than when I was incredibly ill these past two years. I was really quiet, reserved, opinionated, but not to the point where it mattered, and very blank. I tried to give myself a personality through my clothes, hair, and makeup.
11) Do you have any irrational fears?
Bugs crawling all over me when I sleep (not really as fear, but if would strongly detest and be freaked out if it happened).
Alright, now for MY QUESTIONS:
1) Favorite movies (however many you want to put down)
2) One place you want to travel to and why
3) What do you look for in a partner?
4) Will you help fund Newt Gingrich’s moon colony to escape earth and reveal your reptilian existence? (This question is so full of conspiracies and crazy, I’m sorry, you can skip this)
5) Do you have any addictive qualities? What are they?
6) Did/do you play and sports/participate in any physical activities?
7) Pets? (Please provide pictures so I may squee)
8) Favorite teacher (in school, in life, or both)
9) Favorite indescribable moment (but try to for the purposes of this question)
10) Top 10 anything that’s your favorite (food, characters, dog faces (pictures please) or anything else you enjoy)
@brbcheckingmyprivilege ilostbeforeihitstart rosesandthorns44 tropiccitrus thatweirdlittlegothgirl die-blauen-dragoner dickslapthestate paradisemantis ranting-rose oceancake mixed-martial-lee