Slytherin - leather jackets, determined all nighters, taking short cuts you’re not 100% sure are right, overconfidence to hide insecurity, ‘I mean it’s only technically illegal’, has never paid for music or movies, swears an ungodly amount, plans everything carefully
Ravenclaw - googling random stuff at 3am, staring at the moon, asking yourself stupid questions, staying inside, reading ‘one more chapter’, messy bookshelves, charity shops, fancy coffee, too critical of themselves, spends all their money on junk
Hufflepuff - helping wild animals, values politeness over everything, prefers comfy clothes over style, hot chocolate > coffee, takes pictures of everything, you wanna just squeeze their little cheeks and keep them in your pocket, wants pets so bad
Griffindor - reading true stories online and always wishing you could help, calling people out when they do something wrong,signing petitions, having the last word, supporting friends, if you say they can’t do something they will do it 10x more
• Person A decides to take a shower while Person B is out of the house/apartment. When B gets back they hear A singing in the shower and tries to figure out what song they’re singing. B suddenly realizes that it’s an original song A composed about confessing their love to B
• Person A first moving in to Person B’s house/apartment (non romantically) and their first thought of each other is something to the effect of “woah, they’re are super cute”
• Person A and B accidentally mixing their laundry together and Person A has the absolute pleasure of seeing Person B wearing A’s oversized shirt
• Person A and B going furniture shopping together for their shared house/apartment and getting mistaken for a married couple the entire time
Water - the best skin ever, how is it that clear, the healthy friend, salads, denim shorts, reusable straws, tumbler cups, lotsa blush, post-it note reminders, houseplants, soft lips, organised notebooks, the smell of clean laundry
Coffee - sleepy days, mood swings, oversized hoodies, snuggling your face into everything soft, cats, laughing at nothing, cringe-filled smiles, mindless scrolling, worn in t-shirts, making plans you won’t do, checking your phone
Milkshake - cutesy, smiles with their tongue, freckles, pastel aesthetic, stuffed toys, fancy hand cream,hugsss, sends ‘xox’, writes letters, actually bothers with their family, sticking your pinky out, bubbly, knowing proper etiquette
Soda - smacking lips, fixing makeup in the mirror, confident, loads of Instagram followers, big hoop earrings, candles, tight crop tops, popular, heels for days, could be a model, lil bit slow, straightened hair, online shopping, bold
• Person A and B accidentally show up in matching Halloween costumes and everyone mistaking them as a couple.
• Person A thinking that Person B is staring at them because B is just someone creepy but when B tells them that they actually recognize that A dressed up as an obscure character and they get really excited to talk about their obscure show/movie/book together.
• Person A asking Person B out on Halloween using the line “Will you be my boo?” And after Person B is done rolling their eyes at the pun they say yes.
• Person A is trying to really pull off their Halloween costume so they don’t wear their glasses but they have Person B guide them around to keep A from tripping over things.
• Person A getting super freaked out by Person B’s creepy costume but when B takes off their mask A realizes that they’re absolutely gorgeous.