tagged by cinnamon-lady24 because she’s absolutely AWFUL <3
1 what’s you’re favorite linguistic meme (example: me *holds dog* dog *is hold*)?: does doge count? I find myself speaking in doge a lot, so I guess I’ve become quite fond of it.
2 most epic cooking failure? that one time I copied down a recipe for mac and cheese to bring to the Halloween potluck I had while I was in Japan this past year and accidentally wrote down “2 cups of flour” instead of “2 tablespoons of flour”. Luckily I figured out by the time I finished my wallpaper glue-thick monstrosity of a dish that I had written something wrong, and luckily I had enough ingredients left over to make a proper batch for the party.
3 a song that gets you so pumped it could get you out of bed on the morning of the apocalypse? “Wings of Freedom” by Linked Horizon from “Attack on Titan”. I would kick anyone and everyone’s ass on that morning if that were playing in the background.
4 16 hot dogs or a box of bees? 16 hot dogs. I’d pawn them off on my younger sister (who loves hot dogs) and she’d probably share them with her friends.
5 best joke you’ve ever made in your own opinion? anytime I get to make jokes with the words “chill”, “sweet”, and “cool” at my job at the fro yo place
6 ultimate comfort film/show? My Neighbour Totoro
7 weirdest childhood obsession (10 years old or younger)? medical texts, particularly the workings of internal organs
8 what do you wear as pajamas (if you say “nothing” you will be slapped - everyone wears pajamas at some point)? usually an old t-shirt and shorts/sweatpants, sometimes sweaters, depending on the weather.
9 favourite sanrio character? as much as he grosses me out, I’d have to say Gudetama. There’s something charming in his creepiness.
10 middle school or high school? high school, most definitely. I was way less of a misguided dork then than I was in middle school.
11 listen to “Brodyquest” for the rest of your life or listen to “Nyancat” for the rest of your life? BRODYQUEST, FER SUUUUURE. There’s only so much “nya”-ing that I can handle before I break.
I tag haberhugs, roonilwazlib-isourking, togetherweliveforever, kittyreads, rhissy, freakannoyance, genello, kbsaysthings, and battorose to answer these questions:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
2. Favourite animated character?
3. If you woke up one morning to find that could speak any language fluently, which would it be?
4. A box of rabid hamsters or 15 armadillos with leprosy?
5. Favourite movie you’ve seen recently?
6. If you could have dinner with any literary character of your choosing, who would it be?
7. What is your patronus?
8. How many pillows do you sleep with at a time?
9. Favourite movie quote?
10. If your soul were a music genre, which genre would it be?
11. Quick! A gaggle of very pissed-off Canadian geese is headed your way, and you have no way to outrun them! What do you do to fend them off?
12. Who would play you in a movie version of your life?