Would you wanna write some fluffy 'rainy day' Rowaelin? Your headcannons are some of my favorites! 😊
I love this prompt! Thank you! :)
- Rowan and Aelin stay in bed on rainy afternoons.
- They bring together every pillow and blanket they own, and light a few candles on the nightstand. The T.V. stays off, and Aelin grabs a book. Rowan loves it when she reads to him.
- Aelin will lounge around in one of Rowan’s t-shirts, and a pair of lacy boyshorts that she knows drives her boyfriend wild. Rowan will wear nothing but his old sweatpants that are slightly too big, so they hang low on his hips.
- As they’re lying in bed, Rowan will see how many cheesy jokes and pick up lines he can come up with. He keeps tallies of how many make her laugh.
- They use this time to talk about their future in extensive detail: what colors they want to paint their walls when they buy their first house in the countryside, what they’ll name their future kids, etc.
- When dinner time rolls around, Rowan will be the cook. He’ll make something easy, like soup, and will bring it to her in the bed they share in their small, studio-apartment.
- As the sun begins to set, they’ll turn on some music, soft enough that they can still hear the rain pouring outside, and will dance together as they sip on wine.
- They’ll fall asleep, after bruising their lips from endless minutes of passion, holding onto one another as if they couldn’t bare to have the day end.