제이비 J A E B U M - other people in the neighbourhood swear he’s a vampire as he’s rarely ever seen outside - even though the neighbourhood is 10/10 convinced that JB doesn’t exist he’ll always leave presents at the neighbours doors at Christmas and Thanks Giving - owns lots of cats but when the neighbours see them they have no idea what home they belong too. he’d probably give them matching collars tho so the neighbours are certain that there’s that one crazy cat lady on the street - on the occasion that he is seen outside is when he needs to find one of his cats and he’d become so anxious about it >.<
마크 M A R K
- always running around the neighbourhood
- he’s a shy neighbour so he just likes to goofily smile at people and even though it’s sO ADORABLe only the elderly would agree. others; would thinks its creepy why?
- can’t help but snoop on the other neighbours and spread gossip like an innocent child
- when his post is falling out the mailbox, only then will he collect it all
- annoys the neighbours with the noise of his skateboard down the road and when the basketball bounces constantly on the concrete
- his basketballs are always going over the fence and he’ll either 1) never get them back because he doesn’t want to talk to the neighbour or 2) will creep into his neighbours garden to find the ball
잭슨 J A C K S O N
- the kind of person who would know everyone, and everyone knows him
- if he sees an elder struggling with groceries he’ll always offer to take it to their house
- creates a lot of trash. so much so he has to secretly dump it in neighbours trash cans but he’s too sweet so he’ll ask his neighbours if it’s ok
- the slides at the park will be occupied just as much by Jackson as the children,,, even though he knows the park is specifically for under 11s - his house dominates summer BBQ season because he’d invite everyone under the sun
진영 J I N Y O U N G
- will run out to his mailbox in his underwear trying to avoid neighbours if he has to
- his neighbours own several of his spare keys as he always loses his set of keys. most likely will forget his neighbours have a spare set when he comes home from work thinking he left his keys at the studio
- a neighbour that takes Halloween and Christmas decoration seriously
- he’s smug about how his annoying flashy Christmas lights and excessive Santas dominate the whole neighbourhood
영재 Y O U N G J A E
- offers to walk the neighbours dog not because he likes them but because he likes the cute dogs
- never mows the lawn but once a year he’ll ask a neighbour to borrow a lawnmower
- asks to borrow things, never returns things but if he does return it, it would be as a Christmas gift
- decorates his front lawn with the most exotic and wild plants you’d have ever seen and takes pride watering them
- there will either be a trampoline or paddling pool in his backyard “for the kids” himself
뱀뱀 B A M B A M
- he’ll most likely be seen at the local neighbourhood park on the swings
- tries to do pull-ups on the monkey bars to impress the neighbours doesn’t work for most; but works for you ;)))))) - never ever opens his blinds or curtains just in case there are certain creepy neighbours - hides behind the sofa when he knows people handing out flyers are in the neighbourhood because he’d sacrifice anything to not open the door probably not Yugyeom - owns the flashiest car in the neighbourhood and isn’t shy to show it - you can smell his burning toast from any house around the block
유겸 Y U G Y E O M
- his music is always too loud but the neighbours are too scared to ask him to turn it down since he is the evil maknae
- will knock on other neighbours doors at 2am totally by accident - all his house lights will all be on even at 3am
- turns ninja when someone rings the doorbell and questions his life
- always invites himself over to neighbours houses so he can become part of all the business in the hood
- spends his saturday mornings doing yoga in the local park
Hello all! Zenmasterscentral is happy to welcome you to the Zenmasters Week 2017! This is an event hosted by the page and moderated by @jacquelineshyde, @johmurphy (who did the beautifu header!) and @icelovesfire.
This week will take part from August 7 to August 13, starting the second your timezone hits 00:00 am on the 7th!
~ R U L E S
Reblog this post to spread the word!
Tag all your posts as #zmweek17 during the corresponding days within the first 5 tags so everyone can see them as well for us to reblog it.
You can post all kind of content as long as it corresponds to the daily prompt. Examples: gifs, headcanons, fanart, edits, screencaps, meta, fanfic…
Day 1, August 7: Why they are your OTP? (You can include moments or elements that make them your OTP)
Day 2, August 8: Favourite kisses/touches
Day 3, August 9: Favourite episode/arc (can also be various favorite episodes, no moments! episodes/arc)
Day 4, August 10: Domestic af (you know what is, halg of season 5 to early season 7 JH were domestic as hell. Here you can include your favorite scene/moment of them being domestic, headcanon it, whatever that has something to do with them being married af)
Day 5, August 11: Creator’s week/free day (go nutts!)
Day 6, August 12: What happened the summer of the ‘78? (all kind of guesses and headcanons about their summer together enters hre)
Day 7, August 13: Alternate s8 (also nown as The Dream)
The ZMC team is excited to see all your creations! Let’s make this a great experience!
prompted, the neighbors of one Adrien Agreste would have a lot to say about
him, all good things:
“M. Agreste? Oh, he’s so kind, I just love him.”
Yes, he’s such a joy to have in the neighborhood! Always volunteers at the
neighborhood barbecues, and he never has a bad thing to say about anyone!”
“Oh yes, Adrien Agreste. Just between you and me,
if I didn’t have a partner, I’d certainly like a shot at him…hell, I think Jean
would probably agree!”
part-time model Adrien Agreste made his living by teaching piano lessons for
kids, teens, adults—basically anyone who wanted to learn—at the local rec
center, where all the townsfolk gathered to learn a variety of skills, be it
the piano, cooking, dancing, or even quilting. And he was never without
business—when he wasn’t teaching at the rec center, people were practically
lining up for private lessons outside his two-story home, which was grander
than a few of the houses, but modest enough, considering his gigantic
inheritance when his father passed. He was always ready with a helping hand and
a smile, which would make him an easy target when it came to shady individuals,
but he was just so pure that anyone who tried to scam him seemed to end up
giving up with a thousand apologies, which he always accepted. Adrien Agreste
was simply too pure for anyone to mean him harm.
his lawyer was not someone to be trifled with.
After a long and dangerous quest, the search party has finally ended. The Head Counselors of Camp Half-Blood have recovered 26 lost demigods! The journey was treacherous, and unfortunately, more demigods are still out there waiting for help. But fear not, another search party will be sent out soon!
Discovering the true parentage of our new friends was a wild ride, but after making many sacrifices to the Gods, all 26 new campers have finally been claimed.
Adjusting to camp can be a confusing time, but with the help of the Head Counselors, Camp Half-Blood offers not only safety, but a new family. Head Counselors will be wandering among the new campers and informing them of how best to go about starting life at camp shortly.