some examples of central plot lines in various sunny episodes:
• mac and dennis trying and failing to live without each other
• mac and dennis being domestic in the suburbs
• mac and dennis secretly masturbating together
• mac and dennis coming up with increasingly homoerotic merchandising ideas
• mac and dennis scheming together to get dennis out of his marriage
• mac and dennis going on a fancy dinner date
• mac and dennis seducing each other’s moms because they couldn’t bang each other
guys i got clip in bangs and they look soooooo well made and match my hair color PERFECTLY but they’re also SUPER WEIRD AND IM PRETTY SURE I DON’T LOOK GOOD WITH BANGS but they’re PERFECT for some costumes i need so yeaaahhh….. I’ll post pics tomorrow
But when i was trying them on for the first time, my little brother picked that exact moment to poke his head into my room and he looked so scared and confused HE DIDN’T KNOW IT WAS ME FOR A SECOND
I’m writing a fanfic and I need Kuro to have a job while keeping him in character so I searched the internet for low involvement or easy jobs that has decent pay. Why is it that every list I find include Artist, Freelance Writer or something like that? Bullshit! I call bullshit on those lists.
Yes, being a writer or an artist is sooo easy. Spending hours staring at a blank page trying to transfer your thoughts perfectly but failing to isn’t frustrating at all. There aren’t days we’re banging our heads on our keyboards because we have the magical ability to turn on our motivation and inspiration. It’s not difficult to go on creating what we love after we put our work out there and have it be rejected.
Anyone can write. Anyone can draw. Anyone can take a picture with a camera. But not everyone can do it well. It takes time, practice and love. It’s not something you can pick up and create gold right off the bat. Even if you’re a very skilled creator, you’re not guaranteed an audience right away or even after years.
I will fight anyone who says that those jobs are easy.