1,000,000 Words Archived
It’s almost insane to think that I’ve written 1,000,000 words on my account. That was never really a goal for me. And looking at all these OCs I’ve created, that was never a goal for me either. Funnily enough, I only ever planned on writing Elle on this account. But it is because of you guys and all the love and support you have given me that I have as many stories posted and words archived as I do. So, from the bottom of my heart, I sincerely thank each and every one of you. Whether you love just one of my OCs or you have a special place in your heart for several of them–THANK YOU!
So, here’s to another million words and perhaps even more OCs! :)
- An Attempt to Tip the Scales (Veronica Mars): Cassandra Mars is starting her freshman year at Neptune High in the wake of all the Mars drama. Having to navigate high school in Veronica’s shadow isn’t going to be easy. But sometimes, it’s just easier to pull the Band-Aid off quickly.
- City of Stars (The 100): Kennedy was locked up as a juvenile for hacking into the Ark’s medical database to find the truth about her father. Now, she finds herself as one of the 100 delinquents being sent to Earth to try and survive. But everyone knows secrets never stay secret for long.
- Coming to Terms (Remember the Titans): Julie Yoast is used to hiding in the shadows of being the coach’s daughter, but when the schools in Alexandria are integrated she finds herself coming to terms with her new place in the fight for equality.
- Dance Me to the End of Love (Harry Potter): Sirius Black and Kimberly Potter have spent most of their Hogwarts’ careers hating each other, often rivaling Lily and James. But as times grow darker, Kimberly must decide where her loyalty truly lies. •MARAUDERS ERA FIC•
- Daughter’s Lament (Hunger Games): Briony is the middle Everdeen daughter. She isn’t as brave like Katniss. She isn’t as kind and compassionate as Prim. She just is. But her life is thrown into a tailspin when she is forced to flee her home after her sister’s disastrous actions in the Quarter Quell.
- Everything Has Changed (Twilight): Forks’ Swan population was about to increase by one and I was pretty sure I was the only one who wasn’t excited about that fact. People had a misconception that twins were always close, but I really didn’t know my sister. It just wasn’t the nature of our relationship. But apparently, fate had a different journey planned for us.
- Holding Out For A Hero (Gotham): Her parents. Dead. If there ever were life changing words—those were them and Greer Wayne’s once seemingly perfectly manicured life had just been derailed.
- Lost Along the Way: The Beginning (Harry Potter): Harry Potter wasn’t the only one displaced by the events on Halloween 1981 in Godric’s Hollow. His twin sister Leila was forced to reside with the Dursleys as well. Often in Harry’s shadow, Leila tries to mark her own path along her magical journey through her years at Hogwarts. • YEAR 1 COMPLETE • WRITING YEAR 2 •
- Lost Along the Way (Harry Potter): Harry wasn’t the only Potter displaced by the events in Godric’s Hollow on Halloween 1981. Leila, Harry’s twin, was also there that night. Now, headed into her sixth year, Leila finds that everything changes when she falls into the arms of Hogwarts resident Death Eater, Draco Malfoy. Fate steps in and throws her completely off course, leaving her lost along the way. ON HIATUS!
- Luminis (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.): Coulson is their leader. Ward is the muscles. Fitz-Simmons are the brains. May is just the driver…supposedly. Skye is the recruit. But what role does that leave for Alex Evans on the dream team?
- Nine to Survival (Jurassic World): Tia Miller is a struggling college grad, working a job in the Jurassic World Gift Shop, for which she is overqualified. She finds herself with the opportunity for a promotion at the worst possible time.
- Only Fooling Myself (One Tree Hill): Sydney James has played basketball almost her entire life. The only problem is that Tree Hill High never has enough girls for a Lady Ravens’ team. Playing on the Rivercourt just isn’t enough for Sydney. She needs more than that and will do almost anything to find an actual team to play on.
- Psych You Out in the End (Psych): Dr. Sarah Spencer is back in Santa Barbara working her way up the medical ladder. Things go awry in the E.R. one night and she finds herself meeting Carlton Lassiter. An attraction eventually forms between the two of them. How will Lassiter react to find that she is the sister of psychic paleo-sleuth Shawn Spencer?
- Ruby (The Flash): He’s fast and she’s weird. Abigael Allen, twin of Barry, also finds herself with new abilities following S.T.A.R. Labs’ Particle Accelerator explosion. Together with Barry, she finds herself kicking ass, taking names, and protecting Central City from friends and foes alike.
- Rule 14 (NCIS x Criminal Minds): • Bend the line, don’t break it. • Jethro’s daughter, Emma is about to graduate from college and follow in her father’s footsteps at NCIS. But during her time as an intern, NCIS must join forces with the FBI’s BAU on a case and Emma finds herself falling for Dr. Spencer Reid.
- She Will Be Loved (Law & Order: SVU): Harvard Law School graduate Jillian “JJ” Jacobs gave up everything and eventually became an SVU detective in New York City. All she ever wanted in life was to have a real family and for years work filled that need. But that just isn’t enough anymore, especially after she meets A.D.A. Rafael Barba. Will she be loved?
- Someone Else’s Starr (Teen Wolf): Tatum Starr’s world is turned upside down when her parents are killed in a car crash forcing her to live in Beacon Hills with her aunt Melissa and cousin Scott. She knew that her mother would tell her to look at it as a new adventure, but she wasn’t exactly optimistic about things. God, life just sucked sometimes.
- Songs to Love and Die By (The Divergent): Edith Eaton never imagined Choosing Day would be this difficult. Does she choose the path expected of her, the path that leads to the brother she misses dearly, or the path with the boy she envisions a future with?
- To Wish Impossible Things (Gilmore Girls): Double the giggles, double the grins, double the trouble with the Gilmore twins. Charlotte “Charlie” Gilmore and her twin Rory certainly know how to keep their mother’s hands full. But when life starts changing for everyone sometimes the only thing one can do is to wish impossible things.
- Us Against the World (Supernatural): Sisfic! Campbell “Elle” Winchester, the youngest Winchester sibling, has never led a normal life—unless one considers ganking ghosts “normal.” She teams up with her brothers to take on the world, but there are always bumps in the road. Every family has a story, welcome to the Winchesters.