Switched at Birth 5x01 “The Call” Season 5 Episode 1 Sneak Peek - The final season will include the topical issue of campus race relations — culminating with an episode told from the perspective of several African-American characters — and the milestone 100th episode of the series.
I’ve watched Switched at Birth since Season 1 and shipped Bemmett since their first conversation. I don’t care how amazing or sweet any other guy or girl is, Bemmett will always be it for me on this show.
1) Bay deserves all the best in the world, and that’s definitely not Emmett.
2) Emmett wanted out of their relationship the moment it became too complicated for him
3) Toby deserves to be happy and he won’t achieve his happiness by constantly chasing love, he needs to be alone for a while, he had his heart broken trice in a row (Simone, Nikki, what’s the new girl’s name)
4) Regina has to be the best mom ever. I love this woman so much. I am so happy she isn’t drinking anymore.
5) Kathryn is a wonderful woman. Her and Regina make a great mom team. I want her and Toby’s musical to work so bad.
6) John grew so much this season. I can’t believe what I am saying, but I actually like his character right now.
7) Daphne had a real downfall in the past 2 seasons. I am glad she is getting her life back on track, Mingo’s actually good for her. But she’s not off the hook yet. I still don’t like her.
8) I am so glad that Travis and Natalie are okay. I was so worried they would kill one of them off, and I wouldn’t be able to take that.
9) I miss Angelo. So much.
10) Iris is so precious. I enjoy her character.
11) Josh and Daphne’s friendship is really cute.
12) Will’s mom is alive? Knew it. I expected something like this. Let’ see how it plays out.
1: Interesting story line
2: Deaf characters played by actual deaf actors(not very common and not doing so often leaves deaf actors without jobs)
3: Deaf characters are not marginalized but are treated as equals whilst also showing the prejudices they face
4: Diverse main families (Latina and white, both daughters are white)
5: It’s just really good imo
6: ASL is mostly/completely accurate from what I’ve read which is also sadly, not very common
7: It deals with alcoholism and addiction as a very serious topic a bit later and doesn’t brush it off as a joke in any way
8: There is slight mention of an LGBT character without making her whole characters story revolve around that
9: slowly it seems that more and more diverse people are being added into the show
Monday, December 1, 2014 - Thursday, December 25, 2014
Monday, December 1, 2014 4:00pm Jack Frost (1979) 5:00pm Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town 6:00pm National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation 8:00pm Elf 10:00pm The Santa Clause 12:00am Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town 1:00am Jack Frost (1979)
Tuesday, December 2, 2014 4:00pm Rudolph and Frosty’s Christmas in July 6:00pm Elf 8:00pm The Santa Clause 10:00pm The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause 12:00am Prancer