The Truth About Competition Suits
- swimmer:*looks at the suit* ...oh man
- coach:well do you want to go fast?
- swimmer:how the hell am I gonna be able to fit into this??!
- swimmer:*putting it on* ow ow ow. this isn't going to fit. this isn't going to fit....someone! I need help putting this thing on
- *after 10000000 minutes, 3689 other swimmers helping, and 3498237020 groans of pain*
- swimmer:phew finally got this thing on.
- swimmer:...ow my shoulders
- swimmer:*is scared to breathe too hard or scratch an itch in fear that the suit just falls apart and then swimmer will have to pay an entire years worth of college tuition and give up first born to pay for another one*