• Victor and Yuuri arrive at the museum to immediately grab champagne, say Kampai!, clink their glasses together and start drinking
Victor: A Grand Prix Final museum?
Yuuri: It looks so interesting. Brings back memories too. So much happened then…
Victor: (to the listener) Oh, hello, you must be a Yuuri fan!
Yuuri: Eh? Wouldn’t they be… a… Victor fan?
Victor: (all flirty) Will you come and join us?
Victor: Ahahaha, sorry, Yuuri is saying he wants it to be just the two of us…
Yuuri: (panicking) Gimme another drink!!
• Upon seeing photos of himself in the Eros and Agape costumes, Victor reminisces about the Onsen on Ice event, and asks Yuuri why he chose the Eros costume. Yuuri, who is now a little drunk, explains that it’s the costume Victor wore the first time Yuuri saw him. He goes a bit fanboy, talking about how enthralled he was and how he thought, “there was absolutely no other choice. Having that costume, it was like a dream…”
• At that point, Victor asks Yuuri how many drinks he’s had. Yuuri answers, a bit slurred and in a Kyushu accent, that it is only his third
• …Yuuri gets even drunker and goes full on fanboy upon seeing, “A VICTOR AREA FULL OF ONLY VICTOR! ♡♡♡”
• Yuuri exclaims that he’s a GIANT Victor fan
• Yuuri asks the listener what they love about Victor, and then yells that he loves Victor even more than that, proceeding to brag about how he skated such a perfect copy of the Stammi Vicino performance to show just how much he loves Victor
• Yuuri yells about how Victor is “super eros” and shows off his “Victor Otaku Collection” with pride
• Yuuri: (shouting) VICTOR IS AMAAAAAAZING!!!
• Yuuri corrects Victor when he misidentifies one of his own costumes.
Victor: Ahh, how nostalgic, that’s my first senior skate…
Yuuri: No! That’s wrong! This was your gold medal win at the Juniors, come on! Even now, I can remember how amazing it was to watch!
• Yuuri has reached the point where he’s pretty much wasted…
Yuuri: I know everything about Victor, okay?! I love Victor so much! I even got a poodle because Victor had a poodle, and I named him Victor! Vicchan… Vicchan, I’m sorry (starts crying)
• Yuuri sees the giant Makkachin plush at the museum and cries even harder.
Yuuri: Vicchan, you’ve gotten so big… Vicchan… Vicchaaaan!!
Victor: Yuuri, that’s just a Makkachin statue…
Yuuri: I know that!
Victor: Yuuri, everyone is looking…
Yuuri: LET THEM LOOK!
• Yuuri calms down a little once they get to the Kiss & Cry, and mutters, “kiss, cry… cry, cry… kiss… kiiiiiisssss…”
(Someone please stop allowing Yuuri to drink so much in public)
• Victor talks about how sitting in the Kiss & Cry feels so much different as a coach than as a skater. He also says that the moment he saw Yuuri’s quad flip in the Finals was when he felt inspired to skate again, against Yuuri as a competitor
• Yuuri asks Victor if it is okay for him to eat katsudon now, and Victor says that of course they can have katsudon
• Guide ends with Victor and Yuuri thanking the listener and everyone who has supported their skating, because they would not be where they were without the fans…