“The odd thing is, Harry,“ he said softly, "that it may not have meant you at all. Sibyll’s prophecy could have applied to two wizard boys, both born at the end of July that year, both of whom had parents in the Order of the Phoenix, both sets of parents having narrowly escaped Voldemort three times. One, of course, was you. The other was Neville Longbottom.”
Who Else Just Knows that Rowan Whitethorn can sing?
I mean imagine:
- Aelin sometimes walking in on Rowan humming as he goes over tax plans, or sharpens his knives.
-Aelin idly wondering if her big man can sing
- But Aelin doesn’t push it on him, not yet at least.
-Aelin doesn’t push it on him until one night, when their baby wakes up, crying and shrieking, and Rowan goes to go calm her down
- Aelin dozes off, but when she wakes up, Rowan’s not next to her. So she decides to go into the nursery, figuring Rowan probably fell asleep in there (again).
- But when she gets there, Rowan’s not asleep.
- He’s singing!
- Aelin nearly sobs as she watches her mate rock their daughter as he sings, the song clear and beautiful
- She waits for him to finish before entering the room, and when she does, Rowan blushes for like ten solid minutes.
- Aelin begs Rowan to sing for her, just one song, but he declines.
- Rowan has never really sang in front of any one, and was not about to start then.
“Please, Rowan!” She begged, a grin playing at her lips.
Aelin watched as Rowan turned towards the bed, and even through the dark, she could still see his flush.
Rowan flipped back the covers and slid in, the only sounds in the room the rustling of the sheets as he settled in. Aelin sighed, but walked towards the bed. If he was this adamant about this, she’d let it go. But at least she was right. Rowan Whitethorn, King of Terrasen, Warrior of ice and snow, could sing.
- Rowan doesn’t sing for Aelin until one night, when she awakes shaking and sobbing, the darkness too much for her.
-Rowan calmly lights a few candles, then wraps his arms around his mate and begins.
- His voice certainly is beautiful. And Aelin wonders how he’s kept this from her for so long. The song is in the old language, so she can barely decipher the meaning but she decides she loves it.
- Aelin falls asleep with his voice in her heart, and his kiss on her brow.
-But all sweetness aside, the songbird jokes begin.
Tiny Tiny Cave Walthrough-- ‘How to get Ardent Blossom’
Ok guys, so obviously there are some weird spoilers ahead, so if you don’t want to read any of them, DON’T READ THIS!!
ok, so here we go.
Around 5 pm on 3/18/2015, Kotaku releasedthisarticle
Basically, it details this SUPER SECRET HIDDEN CHEST that is FULL of secret rare things. All you have to do is jump on a tiny cave in the Emerald Graves.
SO, I really wanted to try this out, mainly because I had not heard anything about that weird tiny cave, and I think the Emerald Graves is my favorite map in the game (it is just so dang gorgeous), and it’s not like I had anything else better to do on a Friday night but jump on a tiny fucking cave.
The tiny cave in question:
look at that cute-ass little sign.
This sweet, weird little cave is found here in the Emerald Graves:
The key to triggering this insane quest is jumping like crazy on the tiny cave.
All hail the purple moose.
I think I jumped around 50-60 times. (Hint: I would make your party hold position right outside of the area, because I kept having Iron Bull all up in my personal space.)
After you jump around 30 times or so, you will start hearing this voice coming from the tiny cave. I was in a fit of frenzy last night, so in my haste, I did not write down what the voice said. However! after you jump on the cave some more, you will get a quest to find 10 Crystal Grace. I already had 7 in my inventory, but I found the remaining pieces in these places: Note: you can ONLY find Crystal Grace in the Hinterlands.
After gathering the Crystal Grace, I went back to the little voice in the cave, and they got REALLY EXCITED! then they started muttering something to the effect of “ Stairs, the stairs, they’ll be there, THEY’LL BE THERE”, and then, nothing.
After this, I briefly tried to think of places with stairs in the game. The first place I thought of was the Giant’s Stairs in the Western Approach. I don’t know if any of you guys have seen the weird tower there, but I thought it would be a good place to look.
After finding nothing here but booze, tiny farmers and cheese (sounds like a fucking party), i decided to consult the internet. After googleing “staircase dragon age” I came across this Reddit thread. APPARENTLY this little egg had been found a little over a month ago, so good research Kotaku, good research.
ANYWAY the best way to find this little spot is to follow this path in Emprise du Lion:
Because if you try to go to Suledin Keep first, you will not be able to get to it.
Anyway, you will have to follow that little path until you find the veil fire. The Area looks like this:
look at how Dorian models so well.
And HERE is the super secret fake snow wall.
All you really need to do is go through, best do it at a bit of a run if you’re nervous.
On the other side of this fake snow wall you will find a staircase, a super long stair case that goes on, and on,and on,and on, and ON.
Eventually, you will get to the bottom.
and you will find the SUPER SECRET CRAZY RARE CHEST!
and THIS is what will be inside.
a little bit anti climactic, but oh —-
Holyshitwait… is this a MUTHERFUCKING FLOWER CROWN!?