you can tell a lot about a person from the music they listen to. put your mp3, itunes, spotify, etc. on shuffle, list the first 10 songs and tag 10 people! rules: no skipping.
1. Novacane by Frank Ocean
2. Super Rich Kids by Frank Ocean
3. Sweatpants by Childish Gambino
4. dRuNK by Zayn
5. Tous les mêmes by Stromae
6. This Is What You Came For (ft. Rihanna) by Calvin Harris
7. Don’t Let Me Down (ft. Daya) by The Chainsmokers
8. Hold Up by Beyoncé
9. The Way (ft. Chance the Rapper) by Kehlani
10. Often by The Weeknd
set it off - wolf in sheeps clothing || yuuma - circus monster || miki and kaito - insanity || voltaire - when your evil || the bravery - hatefuck || soundgarden - black hole sun || purity ring - fineshrine || nirvana - you know you’re right || avatar - smells like a freakshow || melaine martinez - tag, you’re it || knife party - internet friends || space laces - no mercy || aesthetic perfection - under your skin || avenged sevenfold - scream || a perfect circle - pet || angelspit - pretty dead boys || bebe rexha - I’m gonna show you crazy || bloc party - better than heaven || battle tapes - sleepwalker || blue october - drilled a wire through my cheek || boyinaband, minx, & chilled - murder! || caravan palace - panic || childish gambino - sweatpants (battle tapes remix) || freak kitchen - freak of the week || delta heavy - hold me || donots - hello knife || eels - I need some sleep (jacm remix) || eve 6 - think twice || falling in reverse - pick up the phone || elena siegman - the one || ke$ha - cannibal || the pretty reckless - you make me wanna die || plasterbrain - nimbasa core || puddle of mudd - psycho || alexander rybak - fairytale || she wants revenge - tear you apart || summer camp - I want you || the ravenettes - aly walk with me || mayhem - murder || the used - blood on my hands || chris garneau - dirty night clowns || porcelain black - pretty little psycho || tech n9ne - demons || king peanuts - precious || nero’s day at disneyland - lost in bonerland || slipknot - prosthetics || lady gaga - bloody mary || disturbed - meaning of life || sayk - analog nightmares
|| oingo boingo - insanity
|| minesweepa - be mine || massive attack - paradise circus
these are songs that I listen to when I wanna draw something yandere-ish and I immediately thought of @ask-the-yandere-asagao-boys. check out there blog guys they need some bloody love!
1. 6 of the songs you listen to the most? “The Fight Song (Slipknot Remix)” by Marilyn Manson, “Sweatpants” by Childish Gambino, “Miss Lucy Had Some Leeches” by Emilie Autumn, “MTDB” by 2NE1, “Kyoto” by Skrillex and “Amphetamine” by Everclear. 2. If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? Michelle Obama. I think she’s amazing and I want to meet her so badly. 3. Grab the nearest book to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. My nearest book (on my laptop) did not have 17 lines. It had one: “W is for Winnie embedded in ice” - from “The Gashlycrumb Tinnies” by Edward Gorey 4. What do you think about most? How I’m going to make ends meet. 5. What does your latest text message from someone else say? It didn’t have text. It was a multimedia message of my son’s new haircut which he wasn’t fond of. 6. Do you sleep with or without clothes? With clothes, but as it’s summer and all my PJs are designed for colder weather (since I can’t afford to buy new ones) I usually sleep in one of my camisoles and my underwear) 7. What’s your strangest talent? Um…picking things up with my toes, I guess? 8. Girls…we should totally have a girls day out!! I would if I could but I’m broke, sorry. Y'all go out and have fun, though. 9. Ever had a poem or song written about you? Nope, but I’ve had fic written for me and art drawn for me. Does that count? 10. When is the last time you played the air guitar? A few days ago, when I was listening to music and doing the dishes. At least until my back started hurting. 11. Do you have any strange phobias? I am afraid of falling. Not heights, just falling.. 12. Ever stick a foreign object up your nose? When I was really young I did. Stuff like pony beads and things. 13. What’s your religion? I’m agnostic. 14. If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? Using the wi-fi that my management offers on my laptop. 15. Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? Behind the camera. 16. Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? Linkin Park. I have a deep connection to that band and they have saved my sanity and my life. 17. What’s the last lie you told? “Everything will be okay.” 18. Do you believe in Karma? Yeah, I do. 19. What does your url mean? It’s the title of a song I love by HALLOWEEN JUNKY ORCHESTRA, which you can download here. 20. What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? My greatest weakness is my stubbornness; my greatest strength is my creativity. 21. Who is your celebrity crush? Don’t have one. There are celebrities I admire who I find physically appealing (Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Pine) but I don’t have crushes on them. 22. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Yes, in the Pacific Ocean when I was 20. 23. How do you vent your anger? Unfortunately, yell or snark for a bit. 24. Do you have a collection of anything? Rubber ducks and postcards, neither of which I’ve really added to in some time (and both of which my son wants to start collecting, so my collection is also getting smaller as I’m giving some of mine to him to start his) 25. Name your OTP. It’s a toss up between McMolly (Leonard McCoy/Molly Hooper) and Sherlolly (Sherlock Holmes/Molly Hooper), if we’re going for crossover or strictly one fandom.