✨ 🌸 mildliner inspired study playlists🌸 ✨
- mostly instrumental music for improved
- best for “chill” study sessions i.e. re-reading
lessons, rewriting notes, making annotations, flashcards etc
- of cool breeze floating gently into the room,
causing the edges of curtains to flutter. you look up from your notebook and notice
how quiet the world is, how clean your desk is. books are neatly stacked in a corner;
the vase has fresh daisies in it. you can hear your soft breathing in the
- everything is so calm, and yet you’re crying.
- for when you have something due at 7am and it’s
already 4am but you’re just 50% done RIP
- no really why did you procrastinate???!
- YA SO TIRED BUT YA GOTTA GET THAT A
- gotta have some power POP instead of power NAP
- “I swear I will never do this again!!!”
- nothing really matters in life anymore; you’re just numb™
- but you still have to study because people expect so much of you; you expect so much of you
- this is sitting in a room feeling tired and lonely, pale sunset light surrounding you. this is thinking you’re too old for your body; that everything good has already happened.
- this is flipping absentmindedly through textbook pages, re-reading every sentence twice because your mind is elsewhere.
- and maybe this is about remembering something to live for, even if it’s that one friend, that one tv show