New necklace finished the other night. Original pattern was Ivy Trails, in Oct. 2016 Bead and Button Magazine. I used Scarabeus glass pearls and bicones and substituted drop beads for leaves, also charlottes for size 15s.
Hello! I am looking for:
- glass jars (Preferably small to medium in size)
- witchy books
- drawstring bags
- anything you think I might be interested in! I’m not even sure what I want so if you see something you need/want, please feel free to make an offer!
- sea sand
- sea shells
- swarovski beads and bracelets
- books (non-witchy ones)
- dog hair (obtained ethically; my dog sheds so much it’s not even funny)
- apple seeds
- issues of ‘Cooks Illustrated’
- many, many, many bags of green tea
Pictures provided upon request! Feel free to contact me at my main blog @memyselfandmyclone, or my witchy side blog, @thewitchnearthesea
*I can only afford shipping inside the U.S.*
“The Admiral” - A uniform inspired couture corset, richly embroidered with lasercut motifs, lace appliqué, beads and Swarovski crystals.
The transparent skirt pieces are detachable. By Royal Black Couture.
Probably where Elie Saab shops. I was in love with a lot of things at this store, but the beaded swarovski embellished lace started at $200. Which was about $160 more than I was willing to spend on beaded lace!
This was in Fabric House Inc. on 39th street in NYC.