Summary - David Nolan is out to protect his family, in any way that he can. He enlists the help of Emma Swan and Killian Jones to help uncover the crime boss currently living in his sleepy town of Storybrooke, ME. Two stubborn and damaged souls now have to come together as partners to solve a murder and maybe even save each other in the process.
Modern au, fake marriage
Rating: M…now that the cat is out of the bag, these two aren’t letting up.
(image credit goes to the amazing @lala-mora (please don’t repost or copy; give credit where credit is due)
NOTE - Thanks to everyone who voted for this fic in the Captain Swan fanfic awards. I hope the update lives up to expectations!
Chapter Twenty One - Killian Jones
The words leave her mouth on a shaky exhale, her shoulders tensed up around her ears. He wants to ask her to repeat what she’d said, but his mouth won’t work. All he can do is stand there and stare at the back of her head as the ensuing silence threatens to crush them.
He doesn’t know how to proceed now that she’s confessed her feelings, but thankfully, his body seems to have a very clear idea of what his next steps should be. He drops the spatula, eggs splattering everywhere and takes two steps in her direction. She turns from the garbage bin just then, probably to check why he’s not talking. Her mouth falls open on a gasp when she finds him mere inches away and he takes full advantage.
With one hand cradling the back of her head, the other settles at the small of her back, his lips finding hers. The kiss is electric, pleasure sparking over his skin in waves. There’s a ringing in his ears that only grows louder as she moans into the kiss, her hands tangling in the front of his t-shirt. She tastes like sugar and vanilla creamer, the sweetness on her tongue enhanced by her recent declaration -
- If you’re in this lists and don’t want to participate just let us know, no hard feelings.
- If you haven’t been properly identified in this lists also let us know and we’ll correct it.
- To celebrate your nomination and help direct your followers to our blog when voting starts, we’ve created an special tumblr scarf for nominees if you having seen, send us a message if you wish to use it in your blog.
- If you want to help with prizes for the winners (gifset, picset, manip, art, video…) just send us a message, we’ll accept volunteers until January 6 or until the number of volunteers equals the number of categories.
less than 50 notes? we’ll pretend this never happened and we can go decorate a christmas tree together or something :’)
there’ll be1 winner and 1-3 runners updependant on notes!
some categories might be removed.
deadline: 22ND DECEMBER.
winners will be announced on the 24th december! :)
CHANDLER BING AWARD // best url MICHONNE AWARD // best icon LESLIE KNOPE AWARD // best theme DAENERYS TARGARYEN AWARD // best edits (gifs/graphics) * HERMIONE GRANGER AWARD // best fanfiction * KILLIAN JONES AWARD // best ouat VICTOR NIKIFOROV AWARD // best anime LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR AWARD // best multifandom BELLAMY BLAKE AWARD // best overall HINATA SHOUYOU AWARD // nicest blogger EMMA SWAN AWARD // personal favourite
* pls add your link/tag for original content, just in case i can’t find it!
Vanessa. And where is she? When did we lose her, Ethan? She was standing in a quiet room, gazing up at a cross. She reached out, took it from the wall and put it in the fire. And then she was lost. And so alone.