Rules: ALWAYS POST :D
-Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write 10 new ones
-Tag 10 people and link them (I’ll have the 10 at the bottom)
-Let them know that they have been tagged
1. What is the one possession you can’t live without? Probably my laptop haha
2. What is the one thing you did not except to happen in your life? Going to law school - I’ve always been pretty shy irl, so the idea of me arguing in front of judges or other lawyers didn’t seem like anything I would ever be capable of, or want, to do.
3. Favorite fictional character of all time? I honestly couldn’t pick one; though at the moment I’m pretty invested in Naruto, so from that story, Sakura and Naruto tie equally as favorites; some others include Roy Mustag, Riza Hawkeye, Maes Hughes and Izumi Curtis from FMA, Saito Hajime from Rurouni Kenshin, Genkai and Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho, Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter, and Sara Ellis from White Collar.
4. Favorite meal of the day. Dinner
5. Is their any day of the week you look forward to the most or least. The least would probably be Monday (start of the school/work week and this semester in particular consisting of a very long school day), and the most would probably be Wednesday (new Naruto chapter) or Friday (with the whole weekend ahead of me).
6. Your dream job? One with a relaxed and comfortable work environment, with coworkers I can rely on and trust, with reasonable hours and work that is not too stressful but challenging enough so that I can enjoy what I do, and of course, enough money to live off of comfortably
7. Name something you thought you would never Like/Love but you ended up Liking/Loving it? Pea soup with ham.
8. What is the one thing you like to see this year? Can’t choose just one this year - a successful graduation, a passing result from my bar exam, securing a job, and a conclusion to the Naruto shipping wars (or at least some NaruSaku moments).
9. Favorite Book? Hmm … I guess, The Firm or the Pelican Brief by John Grisham
10. What culture are you most interested in? Japanese
1. What is one of your favorite memories?
2. If you had to give up one of your senses (sight, sound, smell, taste, or touch), which one would you give up and why?
3. If you could travel anywhere, real or fictional, where would you chose to go?
4. What are you the most proud of?
5. If you could have one superpower, what would you chose and why?
6. CGI or hand-drawn animation?
7. What’s your favorite mythological creature?
8. If you could meet any person, real or fictional, who would it be?
9. If were guaranteed a complete and true answer, what one question would you ask?
10. What do you wish existed that doesn’t exist now?