¿Qué pasaría si al cabo de los años volvieras a reencontrarte con tu amor platónico de cuando tenías 15 años? ¿Qué pasaría si tras tantos años te das cuenta de que en lo esencial no ha cambiado y que te sigue provocando las mismas cosas? ¿Qué pasaría si te dieras cuenta de que ese amor platónico podría convertirse en un amor real?
hi, eu sempre quis falar sobre 15 coisas que eu faria antes dos meus 15 anos. É um tema muito comum em blogs como esse e bem legal de se fazer. 1: dar uma festa do pijama com as amigas muito top 2: saltar de paraquetas (sonho) 3: ler 5 livros 4: assistir uma maratona de harry potter ou as cronicas de narnia em uma tarde 5: dar um mega beijo no cara que você gosta 6: perguntar a alguém de sua agenda aleatoriamente o que ela faria se tivesse um pinto (vice-versa no caso do menino) 7: viajar com os amigos 8: passar um final de semana no rancho 9: jogar um bolo na cara de alguém 10: fazer 50 cupcakes 11: ir em um show de alguma banda 12: trocar de facebook com a amiga por 2 dias 13: ir a algum lugar deserto e gritar tudo o que sente 14: escrever uma carta e esconder ela 15: cantar neon lights no centro da cidade. bom essas são as 15 coisas que eu faria antes dos 15 anos se gostou da like e ajude a divulgar. Obrigada
¿Qué pasaría si los deseos de las velas de cumpleaños se hicieran realidad? ¿Si lo que soñaste anoche, fuera realidad hoy? ¿Sería hermoso no? Tal vez hoy no estaría aquí, tal vez, aún nos hablaríamos, tal vez, yo si hubiera recibido tu llamada por una segunda opinión, o quizás yo habría tenido el valor de volver a hablarte, o es más, quizás mi amor platónico me miraría, quizás me hablaría un día, pero no, hoy estoy frente a un computador, sin nada más que hacer, que imaginando cosas que jamás pasarán y cuestionándome porqué no hice lo que debía hacer cuando debía, lamentándome, por haber cometido errores y no solucionarlos, por haberme dado por vencida, por ser débil y por dejar que el miedo me ganara.
15 artists you need to listen to in 2014, if you haven’t already
1. Haïm This band recently put out an album that actually made me want to buy the entire album on iTunes. After only hearing one song by them on tumblr, I immediately fell in love with their sound. It is the best of both worlds because it involves old vibes and new. The album reminds me of a Wilson Phillips song with the twist of a modern day Kanye West instrumental track. There are melodies and riffs that you won’t be able to get out of your head for weeks. I can tell that this band of sisters will do great things with the music they put out next. They are a bit under the radar still, but I’m hoping that more people will have taken notice after their performance on SNL. Listen to their latest album and decide for yourself. It’s on Spotify for free right now.
2. Fitz And The Tantrums This band has been around for a while, but I did not discover them until I saw them on a late night show that Carson Daily hosts. I heard them perform a song and I felt a connection with their sound. Their sound can be piano driven at times, but it also has guitar riffs that carry songs to a new level and they have great rhythms. Their album, “More than Just A Dream”, is a great listen and I definitely recommend checking it out on Spotify. Adam Levine is also a fan of this band, so there’s that too.
3. Echosmith I discovered this band via Spotify from someone I follow on there. I began to listen to their catalogue and I loved the tone of the voices and the softness of the songs. It was an easy listen. I have a feeling this band will be one to watch in the future. It has some good guitar melodies as well and the vibe is calming and at times beachy. Check out their album, “Talking Dreams” on Spotify.
4. Cash Cash I’m not entirely sure how I found this band. It was either iTunes or Spotify, but what initially drew me in was their collaboration with Bebe Rexha on the song “Take Me Home”. I remembered Bebe from Decaydance Records and her collaboration with Pete Wentz. I figured it was worth a listen. The song is definitely a song that makes you want to dance. It has potential to be a club song as well. It has highs and lows and pulls you in only to spit you at times. The next time I heard songs by Cash Cash, I was in a store at the mall and I didn’t know it was them until I pulled out my Shazam app to identify the song. After that, I looked into their catalogue on Spotify and fell in love with their upbeat tempos and catchy hooks. I recommend their songs “Overtime” and “Satellites”. You’ll be dancing around your bathroom floor to these beats in no time.
5. The Neighbourhood This band has grabbed my attention since the first time I heard the song “Sweater Weather” on Spotify. I loved the urban undertones and the almost eery sound of the vocals. It sounded almost like he was talking with me and not at me. Their recent appearance on a late night show had me looking into more of their songs and I came across some good ones like “Afraid”, “Little Death”, and “W.D.Y.W.F.M?” I love the consistent tone of their songs and the rough, but silky feeling I get from listening to their music. I definitely recommend looking at their catalogue of songs on Spotify.
6. The 1975 My friend actually recommended this band to me because she knew I liked the band The Maine. I started looking into them on Spotify, but I didn’t see that many similarities to The Maine, other than their early works, like in the Can’t Stop Won’t Stop album. However, I did like their sound. It jumped off the earphones and into my ears. It demanded to be felt and heard. The grooves and bass line were always dead on and the riffs and hooks worked flawlessly. I had a lot of friends who liked this band and after taking a listen, I can see why. The singers voice also seems to transport me to a different time and place. I’m not sure what era, but it reminds me of good times. I definitely recommend checking them out on Spotify and specifically the songs “Girls” and “Chocolate”.
7. American Authors These people make great music. I checked them out on Spotify after seeing a friend I follow listen to one of their songs. I feel like they are one of those bands that makes songs that everyone can enjoy. They sound, for the most part, joyful and full of life. There are some great melodies and riffs and hooks that really sink into your brain. I would definitely check out their songs “Best Day Of My Life” and “Hit It”
8. The Maine I have followed this band for about 6 years now and I have watched them grow and mature into the band they are today. I feel like everyone in existence should be listening to this band. I really do feel like they are the only band that has never let me down. They put out quality music each and every time and truly do care about their fans, taking time to meet each and every fan that comes out and putting out things for their fans to really enjoy. Ever since they took the independent route, they have really grown even more as a band. Their latest album release, “Forever Halloween” is a great album start to finish and I would 100% recommend checking it out on Spotify, in addition to their newest ep, “Imaginary Numbers”, which is also a great listen. They have always had great sense of melody and hooks. They are super effective and infectious. Their song writing abilities have also improved over time and the lyrics can sometimes be a work of art. Please check these great musicians out.
9. Ben Rector I absolutely loved him since I first heard him on Spotify. He is a great songwriter and his voice is great to listen to. Sometimes raspy, sometimes soft, it definitely cuts through to your heart. His lyrics can be sweet and relatable and powerful. I recommend checking out his songs on Spotify and even Youtube. Some great songs of his are “When A Heart Breaks”, “Forever Like That”, “I Like You”, and “When I’m With You”
10. Passenger The thing that stands out the most for me on this artist is his voice. It rings true and honest each time he sings. My favorite song of his is “Let Her Go” I love the at times folksy feel of his songs and the underlining rhythms that he chooses to use. He is another great songwriter and I can see some great music coming from him in the future. I would definitely keep my eye on this one. You can check his catalog of music out on Spotify.
11. Parachute I actually think I started listening to this band because of a free single download on iTunes. It was their song, “What I Know” and I became obsessed with listening to it. I just recently looked into their other music and I found similar feelings towards their other songs. I definitely recommend checking out their music on Spotify and specifically the songs “Under Control” and “Waiting For That Call” I love the piano driven rhythms and the powerful chords they use. The lyrics are relatable and meaningful. I would definitely check this band out if you haven’t already.
12. The Civil Wars This band has a feel that just feels raw and welcomed. The voices blend so well together that at times you almost forget two people are singing. The harmonies are beautiful and fun to listen to if you like that sort of thing. I recommend their songs “Barton Hollow” and “The One That Got Away” Check out their entire catalog on Spotify for more great music.
13. This Century I have been following this band for about 4 years and I have watched them grow and find their sound. They continue to grow and experiment with their sound and each time they succeed at whatever they want to accomplish. They put out catchy and relatable songs that make you want to sing along. Their latest album, “Biography of Heartbreak” is a bit different from their other more rockfish stuff, but it still has charming melodies and hooks that will have you humming in the shower for hours. It is a bit more electronic and pop sounding than their earlier works, but they have not lost their substance. They are great songwriters and they do not disappoint. I definitely recommend checking them out on Spotify or iTunes. I have too many songs I love by them to pick a favorite, but off of their recent album, I love “Love Killer”, “Biography of Heartbreak”, and “Tip Toe”
14. Little Comets This band is my go to band when I want to listen to music that chills me out and puts me in a creative mood. I use it to write, relax, and elevate my mood. They have upbeat and bright songs and the vocals feel happy and light. The guitar riffs are also very catchy and you might get a song or two stuck in your head for the day. Again, I get a beachy vibe from their songs and an almost island feel. I discovered this band on Spotify while searching for new music to listen to. I don’t regret taking a listen to this band and I believe you won’t either.
15. Andrew Belle His voice is gentle and strong at the same time and his songwriting is on the mark. I found him via someone I follow on Spotify. I recommend the songs “I Won’t Fight It” and “Pieces” I definitely have to do more looking into his music, but from what I’ve heard so far, I like what I hear. You can check out more of his music on Spotify.