Getting rid of detailing seams for a piece where both sides show~
1. Here’s your base piece you want to detail. Both sides of this piece will be showing.
2. Cut out a 2 layer strip the exact size you want it.
3. Stick that strip to a flat one layer piece on the edge.
4. Cut out another strip and leave a space, then cut the other edge.
5. Place the first side of the strip on one side of your piece and turn it over.
6. Carefully fold over the other side to stick it.
And there you have it. This is the result of my piece on my bracer. Hope this is helpful to you!