- If you saw a picture of sixth-grader Xavier Davis’ hair, you probably wouldn’t understand what all the fuss is about.
- At first glance, it looks like many other young boy’s haircuts, but with two razor cuts in the side. It’s a popular style worn by celebrities, including soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo.
- But when Xavier arrived at Cedar Bayou Junior High School in Baytown, Texas, on April 20, he was told: Fix your hair or face suspension.
- “I was walking into class, and then she saw my hair and said, ‘You can’t have two lines in your hair. Go to the office,’” Xavier told Houston-area TV station KPRC.
- It wasn’t that Xavier had razor cuts in his hair. It was that he had two. Those two tiny lines are what led to threats of suspension. Read more (4/27/17 10 AM)