Things I would give up dragon and J/D screentime for:
- Jon being in character around Dany even if romance had to unfold
- Bran getting the transition he deserved to the emotionless Three Eyed Raven so the audience could mourn him and get an emotional response
- Jon saying goodbye to Ghost
- Ghost hovering around Sansa in Jon’s absence and Sansa being overwhelmed because Lady is dead
- Arya and Sansa playing with Ghost
Basically more justice for House Stark’s narrative? Why does one character with 3 dragons have to eat away from the emotional and logical trajectory of House Stark, which has 4 characters and an underutilized stationed direwolf?