First Look: The New Nissan Micra
Now in its fifth generation, this new model is a massive progression from the one it is replacing, and from the trio of highly successful superminis which date back to the Micra’s debut in Europe in 1983.
- Dynamic hatchback proportions, with expressive and athletic exterior design and strong character lines
- Uplifting interior with high-quality materials, class-leading driving position and intuitive segment-first technologies
- Unique-to-Micra BOSE audio system w/speakers in the driver head rest
- Three responsive and efficient downsized engines available
- Vivid colors and extensive personalization program
The new Micra is longer, wider and lower than ever before. The car has been repositioned at the very heart of the European B-hatchback segment.