I know y'all are probably freaking out rn over the groundbreaking news (I know I am), but we need to remember a few important things:
- Scott and Mitch are PEOPLE, and this is their actual life, not a made up story.
- they have NO obligation to share their private life with us. So being mad they didn’t tell us sooner, harassing them to share more details or trying to bully them into talking about their current relationship status is NOT OKAY.
- no matter what your opinion is on their relationship (wether you ship them or not), you have no right to attack people that see things differently.
- be nice to your fellow fandom members, and most importantly
- show Scott and Mitch your love and support in a respectful way
ok but the fact that scott and mitch actually decided to share such private information about their personal lives? like, we barely know how mitch and kirstie got together in the past and we know even less about kirstie and scott’s relationship, but they actually CHOSE to tell the whole story, to share it with us, not just “oh and we dated when we were younger” but how they became boyfriends and how they felt and why did it end and even the fact that they didn’t talk with each other for a while. and they shared such intimate things with us? not only about them as a couple, but their personal struggles and their perception of themselves and other things too.
knowing scott and mitch love us that much to let us know about those kind of things makes me have even more respect and love for them ❤
Scomiche are such soulmates. They went through multiple periods of not speaking, they drifted apart multiple times, they fucking broke up one time, and now here they are living together and spending all of their time together and that’s the strongest friendship I’ve ever seen.