What do you think captains do when their at home alone? Like dancing in underwear? Watching programmes like romcom or medical dramas, even though they say that they hate them but, secretely, they love them? Singing loudly? Thanks for your attention, I love your blog!
Thank you so much anon!! I had too much fun writing this so I hope you enjoy 💕💕
• This dork will be crying over rom coms when he doesn’t have volleyball practice
• He will rant to Iwaizumi about everything that happened but he doesn’t know since he turned off his notifications for Oikawa
• He’s also the type to put headphones in and listen to Adele and pretend he’s in a music video
• This boy wonders around the house in just his underwear. Everything he does he does it in his underwear, regardless if it’s winter or not
• He’s once gone outside to throw away some rubbish when he remembered he’s just in his underwear and the neighbour had a bit of a surprise
• If he’s not being a dork in his underwear, he’s being a loser and replaying Pokémon Red on his GameBoy
• He doesn’t sing at the top of his lungs…….. h e s c r e a m s
• For the love of god, no one put on Mariah Carey. When she comes on and he’s just trying to match her pitch but to do that he just yells and fails
• But as loud as he can be, he babysits for his newborn cousin sometimes and he’s surprisingly good with kids
• He’s learning dance moves left, right and centre
• It’s not like street dancing, it’s dance routines to songs like ‘Fergalicious’, ’M.I.L.F $’ and ‘Super Bass’. He learns the lyrics along with it for the extra sass
• If he’s not too busy being a complete diva, he likes to hang out with his mum and go shopping with her to get things like wine glasses and curtains
• You’d think that he doesn’t do anything interesting outside of volleyball, well grab on to your hats because this man lets his 3 year old sister give him makeovers and has tea parties with her
• His phone is filled with pictures of his cute sister and the shenanigans they both get up to
• There’s also one song that he knows all the lyrics to and that’s ‘Eminem - Rap God’
•This boy secretly runs a meme page and it’s actually really successful
• It’s on Facebook and his page has around 12,000 members because he posts the most d a n k and current memes out there and they usually get over 1k likes whenever he posts
• He’s also got a pet iguana he needs to take constant care of. It’s name is Noel
type of music/specific song that would make karasuno dance? like that one song that you listen and you have to either tap your feet or dance to it?
[Beware: This is purely subjective and my taste in music probably isn’t all that great. Some of these shouldn’t be taken too seriously *cough*kageyamaasahi*cough*.]
Sawamura: The Bosshoss - Don’t Gimme That. Sawamura doesn’t appear to be the type of person who would let himself go completely, preferring to stay controlled. Because of that his friends and loved ones wouldn’t see him giving in to the catchy tune of a song very often. However, a little poprock, a husky voice and sassy, yet laid-back lyrics would certainly make him tap his feet to the rhythm.
Sugawara: Clazziquai Project (클래지콰이) - ‘Fill this Night’. Appearing like the type of person who’d enjoy dancing to pop music, Sugawara wouldn’t mind hearing a jazzy undertone as well. With this rather calm, yet catchy, song he would be often seen tapping his feet or even moving his body accordingly to the rhythm. Humming the tune while getting to school and going back home, it would certainly make his little journey more enjoyable.
Azumane: 라붐 (LABOUM) - Sugar Sugar. Categorizing this as one of his guilty pleasures, Asahi would certainly listen to this song in private. No matter how hard he would have tried to stop listening to it, the catchy tune and the cutesy lyrics would always pull him back into a pink and sugary hell. Asahi would usually listen to this song whenever he was in the kitchen, baking and occasionally swaying his body to the music.
Ennoshita: The Coasters - Down In Mexico. As a lover of movies, it wouldn’t be far-fetched for Ennoshita to enjoy original soundtracks. Seeing Quentin Tarantino as a huge inspiration and influence on his own movie ideas, he would also feel encouraged by the background music. He would be slightly reluctant to let others listen to this song, mainly because of its nature and connotation, although he certainly would ask his partner to dance to it once they would have established a solid bond.
Nishinoya: The Offspring - You’re Gonna Go Far Kid. Sharing the same musical taste with Tanaka, Nishinoya would be a lover of the punkrock genre. Meaningful lyrics would motivate him to do his best as a libero, which would be one of the reasons he would listen to this particular song whenever he wanted to pick himself up. A nice side effect of this source of courage would be the fact that the rhythm would be so easy to follow.
Tanaka: blink-182 - All The Small Things. A romantic at heart, Tanaka certainly wouldn’t want to miss out on a certain amount of punkrock in his life. It would be highly possible for him to know the lyrics of this song by heart and he longer he would be with his significant other, the higher would be the possibility of him singing this tune to them. On a whole, Tanaka wouldn’t get tired of this song at all, playing it whenever possible.
Hinata: Nicky Minaj - Super Bass. Following the lyrics of Nicky’s songs would prove to be an ordeal to Hinata and he would soon give up to make sense of her fast rapping. On a whole he probably wouldn’t be all that into her music, although listening to this particular song would somehow make him feel hopeful and motivated. Especially the chorus would leave a deep impression on him, his pace becoming faster whenever he listened to it while going running.
Kageyama: Kanye West - The New Workout Plan. Out of all the members, Kageyama would be least likely to be seen moving his body (or even nodding his head) to the rhythm of a song. He would have been of Kanye’s music for a long time, thinking that his healthy attitude in regards to his ego certainly was inspirational. Because so many women in this song stated their success after using it as a pillar of inspiration, Kageyama would feel like he would become a more successful setter listening to it during his training sessions.
Yamaguchi: [로열 파이럿츠 Royal Pirates] - Drawing The Line. Yamaguchi seems to be the type of person who would enjoy a healthy mix of pop and rock music, mainstream music appealing to him as well, as long as the lyrics provided a deeper meaning. Even if he wasn’t in love with anybody while listening to this song, his body would still react naturally, his shoulders moving from side to side to the rhythm of the melody.
Tsukishima: Primary (프라이머리) - Love (Feat. Bumkey, Paloalto). Despite the fact that Tsukishima would listen to music quite often, him dancing would certainly be a rare sight. He would probably prefer music that made him feel relaxed, an easy tune luring him into tapping his foot or even nodding his head rhythmically. Interested in foreign music, Tsukishima would love the lyrical depth Korean singers and rappers would implement in their songs, being one of the reasons why this song would make him feel at ease the most.
[Verse 1 ] This one is for the boys with the boomer system Top down, AC with the cooler system When he come up in the club, he be blazin’ up Got stacks on deck like he savin’ up And he ill, he real, he might gotta deal He pop bottles and he got the right kind of bill He cold, he dope, he might sell coke He always in the air, but he never fly coach He a muthafuckin trip, trip, sailor of the ship, ship When he make it drip, drip kiss him on the lip, lip That’s the kind of dude I was lookin’ for And yes you’ll get slapped if you’re lookin’ hoe I said, excuse me you’re a hell of a guy I mean my, my, my, my you’re like pelican fly I mean, you’re so shy and I’m loving your tie You’re like slicker than the guy with the thing on his eye, oh Yes I did, yes I did, somebody please tell him who the eff I is I am Nicki Minaj, I mack them dudes up, back coupes up, and chuck the deuce up
[Ester Dean & Nicki Minaj: Hook] Boy you got my heartbeat runnin’ away Beating like a drum and it’s coming your way Can’t you hear that boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass Got that super bass boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass Yeah that’s that super bass Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass he got that super bass Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass, he got that super bass
[Verse 2] This one is for the boys in the polos Entrepeneur niggas in the moguls He could ball with the crew, he could solo But I think I like him better when he dolo And I think I like him better with the fitted cap on He ain’t even gotta try to put the mac on He just gotta give me that look, when he give me that look Then the panties comin’ off, off, uh Excuse me, you’re a hell of a guy you know I really got a thing for American guys I mean, sigh, sickenin’ eyes I can tell that you’re in touch with your feminine sude
Yes I did, yes I did, somebody please tell him who the eff I is I am Nicki Minaj, I mack them dudes up, back coupes up, and chuck the deuce up
[Ester Dean & Nicki Minaj: Hook]
[Hook] See I need you in my life for me to stay No, no, no, no, no I know you’ll stay No, no, no, no, no don’t go away Boy you got my heartbeat runnin’ away Don’t you hear that heartbeat comin’ your way Oh it be like, boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass Can’t you hear that boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass