1. They are 1% of the population! :D (Widely known)
2. They are among the personality types with the highest average IQ
3. Most are both right and left brained!
4. If you meet an INFJ and they consider you a friend that means they really truly mean something to you!
5. Many INFJs can compensate for the absence of a type classification in their personality by chameleoning to a situation. In the situation of thinking, an INFJ can use both thinking and feeling simultaneously. (Many INFJs also seem to initially be discouraged by the lack of T because they think so much!)
6. Oh and did I mention we INFJs think pretty much all the time, and its all internalized, not just that but we think at accelerated speeds, so if we loose our words its because we are already past that moment in our mind, our mouths just can’t catch up.
7. It is both a blesssing and a curse. While some other personality types may be jealous of the 1%, we also deal with a massive mental burden that is constantly being assessed, and re assessed. Not to mention we don’t make many friends initially because of our extreme introversion, but a well developed INFJ may be able to surpass that and employ an extroverted side. But like I said WELL DEVELOPED… There aren’t a plethora of those so… yea
8. We ramble on (insert music here)… but no really if you haven’t already noticed most of this post is just me going on and on and on about what’s on my mind at this point in time, I just happen to be on Tumblr at this moment in time too, what a shocker (insert sarcasm here) Seriously though, we can have a genius idea, but our minds just interpret what most people see as rambled on information as worthwhile information that doesn’t really need what society calls order. It just we are different and that’s that.
Well I hope you enjoyed this totally random INFJ rant :D