What do you think about Shias bombing al-nuri mosque in Mosul, since everyone wants to blame sunnis for bombings but when Shias do it nobody talks about it. This happens everyday in Yemen where sunnis are brutally murdered every day by Shiite militias .
a few things:
1. there is still no evidence which suggests it was “shias” who blew up the mosque lol–and, more important than that even–it’s interesting you refer to the Iraqi troops who are fighting against ISIS as “shias” as if there aren’t Sunni Iraqi and Christian Iraqi soldiers fighting ISIS among those troops lol.
It’s also not escaping my notice that you’ve used the term “Sunnis” rather than ISIS to talk about who is blowing up mosques.
2. shia militias killing civilians is indefensible, as it would be if it were any other group of people killing any other group of civilians–
3. –but for you to bring this up in response to Shias all over the world demanding justice and reprimand for their mistreatment–which has gone on for centuries and long before the war in Yemen ever begun, long before there were ever shia militias–means two things:
- your concern for the welfare of Sunnis in Yemen seems superficial to me as it only exists in response to hushing anti-shiism
- you seem remarkably defensive over Sunnis who massacre Shias and eager to spin the blame on Shias to make it seem “balanced”–desperate to make it seem as if for every Sunni killing Shias, there is a Shia terrorist doing the same to Sunnis. This is not rooted in reality, has never been rooted in reality. Pakistani shias being killed by Sunni militias have nothing to do with Yemen’s shia militias. Nigerian shias being killed by Sunnis have nothing to do with the situation in Yemen. Bahraini Shias being executed by the Sunni Monarchy have nothing to do with those countries either.
Yet there is no international outcry against those poor Sunni militant, and poor Sunni monarchies as you claim there to be. There is no one “blaming” them for the massacres they actually are committing. Like I said, 80+% of the Muslim world is comprised of Sunni muslims and the Muslim world is ruled by power sunni supremacist structures and monarchies–all of whom are fully celebrated and protected by powerful countries all over the world.
This pathetic notion that Sunnis are being “blamed” when Shias are not is pure propaganda. Saudi Arabia commits offenses against Shias every second, yet there is no reprimand for the most powerful Sunni supremacist country in the world. Sunni supremacy is celebrated, whereas Shias have always been painted as terroristic even in situations when they have been, overwhelmingly, the victim of Islamic extremism.
You need to read something other than propaganda, I hope that you will.