The sensational story of a ninja boy doesn’t let people calm down. 3 years have passed since the manga has finished and 1 month after anime but hot arguments in the Internet do not stop.
Strangely enough a stumbling block for fans are Pairings. Recently fans of one of the most popular Pairings in Japan SasuSaku decided to release a newspaper about the wedding of their favorite characters.
They were followed by fans of SasuNaru who also agreed on a printed edition for their beloved couple. It will be a special newspaper of three weekly issues, where the details of the formation of SasuNaru as a married couple will be brought out.
A small alternative story tells about the events after 698 chapters, where Sasuke and Naruto together leave the village and for several years search for traces of Kaguya. Each part of the newspaper has its own heading associated with the history of pairing SNS. “Wind and fire,” “Sun and Moon,” “Yin and Yan.”
An epilogue of the story will be a small fanfiction application “Yours for an Hour” voiced earlier by seiyu Junko Takeuchi and Noriaki Sugiyama.
This will be presented as the reincarnation of their souls into the modern world, where, as Naruto promised in the original manga chapter 486, they will no longer be “dzhinchuuriki” and “Uchiha” and will be able to understand each other in the next life.
For an additional fee one can purchase sounded seiyu fanfiction on the disc.
The authors agreed with Masashi Kishimoto on copyright and no claims on his part will follow.
- Orochimaru specifically said it is Naruto who can help Sasuke with his loneliness
- Itachi said Naruto was the only one who is able to change Sasuke
- He had a fucking panic attack at the thought that Sasuke could be killed
- Naruto realeased Kurama’s power for the First time, because he thought Sasuke was dead
- Naruto grabbed his chest and whispered his name when he saw a shooting star
- Sasuke called him his one and only
- Naruto brushed off their team photo and said, “Sasuke, I’m home” after he left the village for three years to become stronger, so that he can rescue Sasuke
- Naruto spend five hours straight thinking of Sasuke, after a girl confessed her feelings for him and risked her life for him - on the same day
- Sakura, who was in love with Sasuke, tried to kill him, while Naruto did not. No, he said he would shoulder Sasuke’s hatred and die with him so he’d never be alone again, he let himself get beaten up to protect Sasuke, he begged the Raikage to spare Sasuke’s life etc.
- Naruto never gave up on Sasuke, no matter what he did
- he cried over Sasuke several times
- they werd each other goals
- they are soulmates, sun and moon, yin and yang
- to quote Sasuke: “Naruto had his own world. I desired its existence”
- Sasuke needed to kill Naruto to be in darkness
- Sasuke never stopped thinking about Naruto since before the story began
- Sasuke fed him even though Kakashi told him it was prohibited
- Sasuke jumped in front of Naruto. He was ready to die, just to save Naruto and his dreams, despite promosing himself he wouldn’t die till he killed Itachi
- Sasuke admitted it was Naruto who saved him. That it was Naruto’s heart who connect him to Konoha
- not to mention, Kishi wanted them to hold hands in Chapter 698
- after Naruto found out the truth about Itachi, he didn’t say he would bring Sasuke back to the village. Naruto knew that Sasuke would never be happy there. So he put Sasuke over his desires, he thought of what Sasuke wanted, what would make him happy
- to quote Naruto: “He’s the person that, more than anyone else, accepted me and my existence. Sasuke is my friend and he represents bonds that I waited so long to receive.”
- Naruto was the only person that Sasuke gave a nickname to. No one else in Team 7 and also no one in team Taka got a special nickname
[Sorry for any mistakes, english is not my native language]