A Witch looks like...
- A middle aged woman brandishing a wooden spoon wand in her slippers
- A young hispanic boy learning the Craft from his grandparents
- A couple leaving offerings for the spirits (and the birds)
- A figure clutching their pentacle as they walk out of prison
- A person deciding they need to lose 15kg
- A person deciding they need to gain 15kg
- An agender person slipping their tarot deck out on a long plane trip
- A trans woman brewing potions with her morning coffee
- An actuary carving runes into her desk at work
- A scrap of ribbon covered with magick symbols plaited around a passerby’s wrist
- A Tumblr dash full of tips for spotting Fae Folk
- A Tumblr dash full of Steven Universe references
- A high schooler wearing black gloves and velvet skirts in summer
- A high schooler wearing shorts and a scrappy Twenty One Pilots t-shirt
- An avid hiker carving sigils onto his boots to help him find rare herbs
- A wheelchair-bound trans man asking his husband to get the mandrake he got online down from the shelf
- A health-conscious vegetarian Wiccan who works out three times a week
- A bored secular student who eats microwaved ramen for every meal
- An openly practicing, confident person who’s always wearing charms
- A secretly practicing person hiding their supplies under the floorboards
Every Witch looks like a Witch, no matter how they appear.
Every Witch acts like a Witch, no matter what they do.