Litha! June 21st
Hi everyone! Here are some very EASY ways to celebrate midsummer!
- Open up the curtains and let some good sunlight cleanse your room.
- Open up the window.
- Clean cobwebs from the ceiling and other places.
- Go on a picnic!
- Eat some berries.
- Pick flowers.
- Light a candle that reminds you of summer or of the sun.
- Wear a floral print.
- Make a honey and sugar face scrub.
- Make a flower crown.
- Garden, or water your plants.
- Just sit in the sun, relax for once and soak in new beginnings :) -Jen