From running around to go-sees, to being a licensed esthetician, Ashleigh Austin is not a girl that likes to sit still. We met this girl on a sunny LA afternoon, and couldn’t help but be drawn to her warm and fun personality. Get to know this killer Vans Girl, and find out what advice she’d give to girls around the world looking to follow in her footsteps.
Feeling fierce? Texture is key to a bigger, bolder Faux-Hawk Braid, perfect for making the most of summer’s last nights. Here’s how to get the look.
1. For texture, spray TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray and create waves with a flat iron. Finger comb hair to break up waves. Separate the top half of hair into three sections and tease the middle section.
2. Clip the top section aside and pull back the two side sections, securing them into a pony.
3. Unclip the top section of hair and begin a Dutch braid from the front, braiding along the center of your head towards the nape of your neck.
4. When your braid meets the ponytail, incorporate the pony into the braid.
5. Secure braid and gently tug on its edges to loosen.
I go back to school mid September but I’ve already started worrying about buying clothes that can both feel comfortable enough in at school and give me that boost of confidence that good clothes always seem to give. I’ve been looking around online at several shops but I think you’ll all agree that the outfits I found below meet the standards I’ve been looking for!
This is an 80% off sale, I can’t even believe the prices. All of the tops are under 10$ and I have never found a better bargain!! I’m going to order a whole bunch in preparation for school and I just know that I’ll be ordering off of this website throughout the school year as well. I’m going into my senior year and I’m so glad that I have the right clothes to finish off my last year of school with!
CLICK HEREto save UP TO 80% on back to school fashion!
Back To School Sale! Find Your Favorite School Style From SheIn! Rewind Memories of school days! Up To 80% OFF Ends: August/7
The last weeks of summer are always dreary ones and make us wish that we could be at the beach forever. To helps us keep the summer love going, we asked our friend, Melissa of The Aquadolls to share her summer playlist, and give us a peek into what’s soon to come from the band.