Alright my darlings! We’re right on track!
- You must be following one or more of us
- You must reblog this post
- Each reblog is an entry (you can like the post, but that’s just for you)
- No giveaway blogs please, but if you’re reblogging to a side blog but you follow on a main blog that’s fine, just maybe throw it in the tags so that we know
- You have until the solstice to reblog this, and we’ll pick a winner then
- Don’t tag it as a giveaway as Tumblr gets mad
- In fact, this is not through Tumblr, this is just because we thought it would be a lovely thing to do
- We ship to the US and probably Canada, but it might be hard to get it to people elsewhere as we are all poor as hell. Sorry about that
- Our aim is to do this four times a year, at the solstices and equinoxes. If you want to be a part of this, you are very welcome to do so! You can contact either polar-solstice or witchoffires about it
What you get:
A handmade poppet from witchoffires
An 8" cedar wand with dark green cotton wrapping and Jasper stone, and a Four seasons tree (approx. 3.5 x 5" brass and aluminum wire; Magnesite, fancy Jasper, and tiger’s eye in the branches with a howlite moon) from evermorestoned
A set of handmade cotton spell bats (one for sleep, one for luck, one for money, one for protection, one for joy) from polar-solstice
A ten card Tarot reading from bene-geserit
And gifts from inhearthandhedge (TBA) and some tentative, bonus!contributors.