Does your ponytail moves lower at the end of the day? The solution to this everyday problem is to support your ponytail using hair pins! This tiny step will help you to create a higher and longer lasting ponytail!
2. Messy Ponytail
Since our hair always get messy before the day ends, why not make it messy at the start of the day! The key of this messy look is to tie your ponytail just by using your fingers. Try to loosen your ponytail and add some hair spray to keep it messy all day long!
3. Bump / Fuller Ponytail
Sick of classic ponytail? Try tying two ponytails to create hair bump and fuller ponytail! You can also blow the upper part of your hair using hair dryer before tying it to create bigger bump!
4. Curly Ponytail
No one ever goes wrong with a curly ponytail. This look is suitable for both normal days and special occasions. You can also try matching this hair with cute or vintage accessories and outfits to look extra girlish!
5. Twisted Ponytail
To achieve this twisted ponytail look, pin most of your hair at one side and twist it. After you are done twisting it, tie a ponytail at the end and use a small amount of hair to wrap the rubber band section!
6. Braided Ponytail
Braids and ponytails are lovely in their own way and it gets even better when you combine both elements! Whether it is three strands braids, french braids or fishtail braids, you can combine any type of braid you like with ponytail!
7. Bubble Ponytail
If you have really long hair and you always like to add fun elements in your style, bubble ponytail is one thing that you shouldn’t miss. Bubble ponytail is easy to create and it gives you the quirky and adorable look. Finish off this look with fun looking beachwear and voilà! The perfect look for summer!
These are the 7 ponytail ideas for this summer! If you enjoy reading this article, feel free to like or reblog to share it with your followers!
Feeling fierce? Texture is key to a bigger, bolder Faux-Hawk Braid, perfect for making the most of summer’s last nights. Here’s how to get the look.
1. For texture, spray TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray and create waves with a flat iron. Finger comb hair to break up waves. Separate the top half of hair into three sections and tease the middle section.
2. Clip the top section aside and pull back the two side sections, securing them into a pony.
3. Unclip the top section of hair and begin a Dutch braid from the front, braiding along the center of your head towards the nape of your neck.
4. When your braid meets the ponytail, incorporate the pony into the braid.
5. Secure braid and gently tug on its edges to loosen.
First time doing a flat twist out w/perm rods at the ends (after deep conditioning). It was still a little damp at the ends so they didn’t quite set all the way like I wanted them to BUT it still came out fabulous 😊 Quick and easy summer style!