Please make sure you know the right form for each exercise. If you have any questions, please look up instructions or ask me. Feel free to change around the days however you like according to your schedule.
Remember to combine these exercises with a clean diet and you WILL see results.
Starting this tomorrow! Let’s see if I can manage to follow this for 10 days, I’ll keep you guys updated! I will continue to do my nightly yoga on top of this, and post anything extra that I do as well.
From watching Tyra, to looking at other body fitness programs I’ve noticed that writing down what you eat daily helps with keeping track of how much you eat & the type of foods you take in on the regular.
So for our first challenge starting at 12:00am (The very beginning of the new week) will require:
You might want to find a small note pad to use throughout the week.
1. Writing down everything you eat throughout the whole week.
2. Writing down the name of the food.
3. The time and day you ate it.
4. How much of it you ate. (IE: If you ate 3 twinkies make sure you let that be known, don’t just write “twinkies”)
5. The amount of calories. (If you can)
6. And the amount of trans fats.
(You may also submit a photo of your list IF YOU WANT)