1. What is your personal favourite of your own pictures? Uff, I don’t really have one favorite artwork, at least I couldn’t say which one it would be. It’s mostly the thing, that I always like my recent works most… and the older ones not so much anymore ‘cause I start to see mistakes and what I could have done better. It’s a bit annoying. But there are some older works, some years old stuff, like these:
(X).. that one is almost 8 years old (X).. that is a lil series, around 5 years old
I still like them.
2. What would you describe as your comfort zone? I always like to work with something story related, let it be a character of a movie, tv series, books, games or stuff like that. And when I can use references.
3. What would you like to be better at? Working without references and be a bit faster I think.
4. Which single picture made you learn the most? Every picture made me learn something new, somehow.. and mostly I try to do something different with every new artwork. But, maybe these made me learn the most, because they are my first paintings on canvas and afterwards I was sure to know how this stuff works.. at least a bit.
5. Do you think one of your pictures is overrated/underrated? I thinks thatone is far to overrated.. and maybe thatone is a bit underrated. But it’s a tumblr/fandom related thing I would say.
6. Is there any picture which you hated when you first made it, but now you like it? No. I don’t think so. When I absoluty don’t like a picture, I don’t finish it and throw it away.
7. Is there a medium you just can’t get to work for you? I can’t work with copics. I tried it sometimes in the past, but I never liked it.
8. Is there a different artist in the fandom who inspires you? There it not one artist only. There are a lot of artist with their different styles, who are inspiring somehow.
9. Which picture took you the longest? (estimated) That one took me some months. But it’s a rather big and it was my first try with gold leaf.
10. When did you start painting/drawing? Like most other artists: As soon as I was able to hold a pencil. I still have some nice drawings I’ve done at the age of three. But, actually it started, when I was 11 or 12.. I loved Mangas and Animes a lot back then and that was the beginning of everything.