Your coochie deserves as much attention as your face when it comes to taking care of it. Maintaining proper hygene and going the extra mile to ensure everything is perfectly healthy and balanced down there will minimize your risk of bacteria, infections, bad smell and dryness. Your partner will also thank you!
Here’s what you should do.
-Neveeeeeeeeer use soap/ bodywash on or near your kitty. The harsh chemicals and the high pH level will disimbalance the delicate flora of the vag and can cause long term issues as well as leave you exposed to threats like yeast infection. Vagina is a self cleaning organ. You can use a femine wash though I would advice for simple, plain water.
-Do not use hair removal creams! I would avoid them all together but if its your preffered method of hair removal at least keep them away from your coochie as they will cause a yeast infection!
-Avoid douches at all costs! They might make you feel fresher but they won’t help with odor or cleaness plus they actually increase the risk of infections.
-Drink your water! Do I even need to say more? Just do it… Jesus…
-Cranberry extract. You’ll find it at the drugstore, usually in a softgel form. Cranberries are very beneficial as they strengthen the urinary tract and prevent UTI. Also they will make your kitty taste and smell delish.
-Pinapple juice. This will also help with vag odor and taste.
-Probiotics. Consume foods with probiotics like greek yogurt, kimchi, kombucha, etc… You don’t have to take supplements unless you feel extremelly imbalanced or you’re taking/recovering from antibiotics. If you seek supplements look for the ones that are suitable for the vaginal flora.
-ACV baths. Once in a few weeks pour 1-2 cups of apple cider vingar in a warm bathtub and sit for 20 minutes or longer. This will help lower your pH.
-Always use a condom. If latex condoms make you sore or give you a rash switch to latex free.
I have no interest in white girl luxury blogs. I see them all the time and I can’t relate. Show me some black girls draped in jewels, sitting pretty on private jets drinking mimosas & shit. That’s much more inspiring.
It is a big part of sugar baby’s lifestyle to be comfortable go out on dates with their SDs to high-end restaurants, opening galleries, charities, fundraisers, and balls. What most newbies do not know/lack is the proper etiquette habits.
For those men who surround themselves with successful people 24/7, would be a big turn off to be with a young lady who does not know how to behave and know the unspoken rules in the public. It is important for all sugar babies to know how to act classy and elegant, take your time, don’t be in a rush, be sophisticated and be a mystery for your SD.
When you are dating a millionaire, the right manners and ways of conducting yourself assume an even a greater importance since they indicate grooming and class – qualities which are important in the upper classes.
Here are a few tips on dating etiquette if you are seeing someone rich and successful and wish to come off as his/her ideal partner.
#1 How to Communicate
Not every thought that comes into your head should come out of your mouth. Vet your thoughts. Speaking your mind does not mean sharing every thought. Some thoughts are not appropriate and could cause irreparable damage to your relationships.
Never gossip. Most gossip is bad, negative and damages relationships.
Look everyone in the eye for no more than 5 seconds at a time, then divert your glance for another 5 seconds. Practice will turn this into a habit.
Make eye contact with people you speak with.
Never criticize, condemn or complain about anyone to another relationship. It’s a giant red flag. People will assume that you are bad mouthing them and will try to stay away from forming any strong relationships with you.
#2 Focus on your partner
When dating a rich man , it is important to let them know you value the time and effort your partner is spending on you. And one of the best ways to do this is by being attentive to your date. Maintain steady eye contact with him and listen actively to what he has to say. Smile often and present a positive body language. Also avoid fiddling with our phone (do not take pictures of the food, take snapchat of yourself, etc. do not present yourself as immature girl.). Unless you’re on call at a high-pressure job, you have no excuse for frequently checking your PDA. Flashing expensive technology makes you look self-absorbed and immature. If you must take a call or check a text, apologize for being rude, and tell your date why it’s necessary.
#3 Eating Etiquette
Believe it or not, most people don’t know how to eat. In the adult world of the successful, you need to know how to eat at social settings. Let’s go down the list:
As soon as you sit in your chair take the napkin off the table and drape it over your lap.
Never begin eating until everyone has their meal.
Never chew with your mouth opened.
Never talk while you’re chewing your food.
Never dip any food you’re eating into a sauce everyone is using.
Don’t wolf down your food. Eat at the same pace as everyone else at the table.
Never hold a spoon, fork or knife with your fist.
Outside fork is for salads, inside fork for the meal.
Never make gestures while your utensils are in your hands.
Never reach for anything like salt and pepper. Always ask someone to pass things like that.
Don’t slouch at the table. Sit straight up.
After the meal, excuse yourself and go to the bathroom and make sure you don’t have any food in your teeth. Carry a toothpick or something similar in your wallet or purse wherever you go.
If your date orders, compliment his choices, whether it is his choice of dessert or the wine. At the end of the dinner, thank your partner for inviting you out and don’t leave it for the next day.Focus
#4 Dress Etiquette
When dating a millionaire, it is crucial to turn out in a classy and elegant manner. Adopt a personal style which highlights your best features and above all, get the basics of grooming right. Even though you may not be able to afford a Louis Vuitton handbag or a Cartier watch, ensure that whatever you are wearing is suits you and is appropriate for the occasion.
Work and Job Interviews – Some professions have special purpose clothing like construction, roadwork, electricians etc. If you work in an office, dress like your boss or your boss’s boss. In some offices it’s business casual, in others, it’s a suit and tie for men. For women its slacks, or skirts with open collars, heels or no heels are ok.
Weddings, Wakes, Funerals – In most cases, this will be suit and tie for men. For women, it’s the same as work clothes but many women like to wear more formal gowns or a more stylish cocktail dress, usually worn with heels. Some cultures have special dress codes you need to be aware of.
Formals – Usually formals are black tie optional, black tie or white tie for men. Optional usually means a dark suit, tie or black bow tie, dark shoes. Black tie means black tuxedo, dark shoes, white tie means black tailcoat, white wing-collar shirt, white bow tie, black shoes for men. For women, it’s a long formal gown or short cocktail dress or dressy long skirt and top, usually worn with heels. White ties are very rare.
#5 Introducing Yourself
In life, you will be forced into situations where you will meet new people. This is an opportunity to develop valuable relationships.
There are 5 basic rules to making introductions:
Make Eye Contact
In one sentence explain who you are, why you’re there and who you know at the event
Ask Questions About the Person You are Introducing Yourself to.
#6 Basic Manners
Be punctual (Being punctual is especially important when dating the rich since for them time is money, and as soon as they find you tardy, they will see you as a waste of time.)
Excuse me when interrupting or entering a conversation
Don’t interrupt someone while they are talking
Don’t roll your eyes when someone says something you disagree with
Don’t look away when someone is talking to you
Never check your cell phone when talking to someone
Stay positive and keep criticisms and negative comments to yourself
Compliment, compliment, compliment
Thank anyone hosting an event, dinner etc.
Never curse or use inappropriate language during social events
Never be rude
#7 Learn to handle embarrassing moments
No one is born with perfect manners and it is all a matter of practice. So while dating your SD if you realize that you have committed a faux pas, make as little of it as possible. Ignore whatever you did or didn’t do and force your mind onto something else. Go on smoothly as if nothing happened and very soon people around you will do the same.
Hi y'all, so I’ve been doing make up for years for proms and weddings and engagement photos and such and thought I would offer some tips because I love make up and maybe not everyone knows these! Obvi keep in mind everyone is different and these may not work for you…
- Try Nivea’s Sensitive Post Shave Balm for Men as a primer. A little goes a long way and rub it in until it gets tacky
- There is literally no reason to buy mascara from high end brands and I’m a high end whore. My favorite is the Clump Crusher water resistant
- If you can’t decide between two foundation colors, choose the one that’s lighter. Bronzer can fix that shit quick
- The “buy concealer that is 56 shades too light” trend needs to die. One or two shades is plentyyyyy you don’t wanna look like a reverse raccoon and flash photography only makes it worse
- BAKE your under eyes and if you’re hoeing tbh bake your entire face. Message me if you don’t know what baking is
- Two best foundations I’ve ever used are the Too Faced Born This Way and Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24hr
- Stop applying your make up with your hands ladies pls buy a beauty blender and get it damp
- Take the foundation off your lips once you’ve set it bc if you just put lip product over it it’ll bunch up in the corners of your mouth
- Sigma has great brushes and shed less than any of my high end brushes. I’d definitely recommend splurging and getting a full set of them
- Do not base your purchases off of sellout YouTubers that are getting paid to say everything they’re saying
- Buy a setting spray and spray your eyeshadow brush w it before applying shimmery eye shadows and spray your whole face with it when you’re done
- I see girls on here all the time saying not to wear falsies which I think is absolutely insane but my falsies advice is start with individuals and work up to strips. That’s what I did
- Exfoliate your face and use the Biore black head strips on your nose for smoother make up application
- Don’t leave your lower lash line bare. I see this so much and it’s super weird looking. Do a little eyeshadow and mascara at the least to complete the whole look
- Avoid matte lipstick/liquid lips unless you’re sure your lips are smooth hydrated and snatched otherwise they will look like a butthole in 15 minutes
- W/ eyebrows and make up: less is more girl. ESPECIALLY from a man’s perspective
- If you’re going to put a base shadow down before doing your eyeshadow look (which I’d recommend), avoid putting it anywhere you’ll put shimmer and instead fill that space with a cream eyeshadow or more primer to make that shimmer popppp
- Wash your beauty blender every time you use it or it will grow mold I promise
- Buxom’s lip glosses are the absolute best. They are so high quality, smell good, last FOREVER, and tingle on your lips like mint
- Clean your make up brushes as often as you can (I wish I did more than I do) not only because it’s hygienic but because they will apply SO MUCH BETTER
- If your eyebrows are always rubbing off, invest in a waterproofing liquid to put over them. NYX has a cheap one that really works
- Make sure to go over the line of your falsies with black eyeliner to hide the glue. I don’t care if the glue is “clear” or “black” it’s visible
- If you can’t find a contour color that’s cool toned enough try an eyeshadow!
- Put tons of highlight on your cupid’s bow it’s so cute in my opinion and always gets lots of compliments
- TAKE YOUR MAKE UP OFF EVERY NIGHT. DO NOT SAVE YOUR MAKE UP FOR THE NEXT DAY. Some girls will fight me on this but imo no make up is cuter than gross make up and it’s so bad for your skin
- If your eyes are always watering your shit off get some anti-allergy or anti-dryness (whichever you think you have) eye drops
- You can exfoliate your lips before lipstick application easily with honey and sugar. Do this before putting on foundation and such. If you’re a bougie bitch you can buy scrubs from places like Lush
- I’m convinced that Burts Bees is the only chapstick I’ve ever used that didn’t make me end up needing chapstick more than I did in the first place
- If you don’t have time to wash off your make up then just use a make up wipe! The Kirkland brand ones are my all time faves because they don’t sting my eyes or leave a residue on my face
- Stop over washing your face. It makes it produce more oil to compensate and it could be why you have acne
- You don’t need to pay to get your brows waxed/threaded if you just pluck the spare 2 or 3 brows that grow out of place each day. You’ll keep your shape, save money, and your brows will always look good
- If you don’t use eyeshadow primer please buy some and watch your entire eyeshadow collection transform. If you can’t afford it but have concealer that’s second best and still works well
I could go on forever and might make a part two but I’m tired now. Probably going to make a make up favorites list by product category soon!
Message me with any make up questions ever because I love blabbing about it! Spread the luv and happy face beating!! 💄
My loves, as much as I enjoy my regular visits at expensive spas, every now and then come these moments when nothing seems more appealing than a warm bath at home.
The past couple of days have really taken a toll on me psychologically and there’s nothing that can relax me more than spoiling myself a bit. Tomorrow morning I’m leaving fo a 3-day trip so I thought it was a great opportunity to pamper myself while preparing for this mini autumn vacation.
Tonight I’m sharing with you my super extra pampering routine (cause I’m a queen like that 👸🏼💁🏼💋)
Dry brushing is a crucial step at my every day body care and I rarely omit it. Not only does it exfoliate the skin, turning it baby soft, it also boosts blood and lymph circulation, thus aiding in the natural process of detox and fighting cellulite! Use upward motions towards your heart ❤️
After that I hope straight in the shower. First I take care of my hair, currently I’m using the new kerastase aura botanica line. I really enjoy the shampoo and the hair oil, the conditioner though isn’t sufficiently hydrating and the Essence d’Eclat is a complete waste of money! The whole line though smells really good, to me it smells exactly like the nestea peach iced tea, fresh, fruity, and just sweet enough. I find that it subtly and pleasantly lingers on the hair for quite a few days. After I shampoo I combine a fair amount of conditioner and two pumps of the hair oil in the palms of my hands and I apply the mixture from the middle down focusing on my ends. I pull my hair in a bun.
At this point I’ll clean my face. I use a balm or oil ( grapeseed oil is great for acne prone skin and the darphin rosewood cleansing balm is one of my top choices as well) to remove any makeup or impurities from the day. Then if I need to I’ll use a face scrub. (Please do not use baking soda to exfoliate your skin!!)
I begin filling the tub. I sprinkle ¼ of a cup baking soda and half a cup Himalayan pink salt while the water’s still running. Once the tub is full I pour 1 cup raw apple cider vinegar, one bottle of milk and top the bath off with fresh rose petals and bougainvillea flowers. (What I had in hand today 🌹🌸)
The baking soda and the salts help detox your body, the vinegar balances the pH levels, the lactose in the milk gently exfoliates revealing healthy, glowing skin ✨and the flowers heal the soul.
I love lighting a few candles. I find the dim light they provide extremely comforting and I truly enjoy a beautiful scent!
I lay in the warm water for a good twenty minutes, in the meantime I like to use a face mask. Tonight I combined raw honey, tomato paste and turmeric. Honey and turmeric are ingredients I love and use regularly on my skin, honey softens and acts as a humectant, hydrating the skin, plus it has antibacterial properties. Turmeric is anti-inflammatory and helps achieve a healthier, more even pigmented complexion. Finally the tomato paste is just so much more practical than fresh tomatoes! The AHA’s naturally present in tomatoes help gently exfoliate and reveal glowy, even-toned skin.
Regular scrubbing is also essential to my body care routine! It promotes even toned skin, helps fade marks and scars, gives healthy, baby soft skin and ensures a close shave. For a wintertime bodycare treat I like to combine equal parts of chocolate flavored coffee and sugar and mix everything with enough almond oil to create a nice consistency. I like to top everything off with a few spoonfuls raw cacao and some vanilla extract to make it extra special! The caffeine tones and firms the skin and helps conceal cellulite, the oil lightly moisturizes and provides a cushion against the razor blades, the cacao is full of nutrients and minerals plus it enhances the chocolate aroma and finally, vanilla is an antidepressant and aphrodisiac 😉.
After I scrub myself for a few minutes I rinse the granules with warm water but do not wash off the oil. The oil moisturizes and gives the necessary slip for a gentle, close shave! I find that it works much better than any cream/gel I’ve tried.
Once I’m done shaving I use a wooden foot file to maintain my pedicure and proceed to rinse off the mask (if I haven’t already done that) and my hair.
Finally I use the John Masters Organics blood orange body wash. It’s gentle and natural yet effective and it smells delicious 😋
Before I towel dry my body, and while I’m still in the shower, I use coconut oil all over. Except from deeply moisturizing, it has antibacterial properties that keep body breakouts at bay!
Once I’m dry I’ll proceed normally with the rest of my skincare routine! I also like to apply aloe Vera gel at my bikini line to prevent razor irritations. To ensure ultra soft skin I apply a body cream ( I LOVE the Kiehl’s mom and baby moisturizer) and a foot and hand cream. I’ll cover my feet in gel-lined socks and use cuticle oil around my nails.
That was it babes! Remember to always take some extra time for yourself ❤️👸🏼
1. Always confirm the same day that you guys are meeting. These men have crazy schedules and they can cancel on you same day, best to know before you do your hair & makeup.
2. Never drive or uber a long distance to meet them. They should offer to come to you and if they don’t they should offer to uber you. I always get ubered to my dates, I never give them my real address obviously but somewhere close that I could walk or a place I could drive to and leave my car. Driving or ubering a far distance because he said he would reimburse you isn’t worth the risk. These men ain’t shit! they will lie to you. Don’t risk being out of gas or money, never worth it.
3. Always vet them before you meet them, nothing worse than going on POT date to find out he wants to pay you 200 per meeting. ASk questions nothing to invasive but just enough to see if can meet your needs. If you want monthly allowances make sure he’s open to that. IF he wants to do per meet to start, discuss how much. You can obviously negotiate a better price in person, but make sure you guys are in the same range $$$. Don't’ waste your hair/makeup and a cute outfit on a fuck boy who thinks he’s a sugar daddy. NEVER go on the POT with someone who gives you weird vibes, I mean if he’s weird over the phone he probably won’t be better in person, nothing is worth your safety.
4. Be cute but comfortable, Opt for the heels that are more comfortable over the ones that may look better with the outfit. Nothing worst than being out and having your feet hurt the entire time.
5. Be sexy and alluring without showing too much. I have big boobs so no matter what I wear their gonna show, but I always wear dresses that aren’t too tight or show that much cleavage. He may want to take you to social events with his colleagues or friends, you don’t want to show up on your first encounter with your boobs out or a dress that barely covers your ass. You want to give off a lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets vibe. You don’t have to spend much to look great, Forever 21 or Zara has great dress options that are affordable. Macy’s always has in store sales on shoes ( Got a couple of heels from there), DSW also. A little black dress with some cute heels and some simple accessories can go a long way, ladies. For new sugars, you can spend under 100 bucks buy a cute outfit that you can re-wear to multiple POT dates. Ball on a budget until you can get him to take you, to Saks ;)
6. Knowledge is key! reading book Ho Tactics and the art of seduction has really stepped my sugar skills up. Body language and confidence is everything! This may sound silly but I practice my faces in the mirror so I can get an idea of what I’m looking like when I say certain things, also what angles i look best in so I know how to tilt my head or smile. You have to mindfuck these to give you everything you want but never had. I always give eye contact it shows that you are really engaged it also turns guys on. I always order martinis or wine because of the way the glass fit in your hand. Eating a olive off a toothpick while eye fucking a guy will drive him crazy. Always ask follow up questions, whens he’s going on and on about his job or life, in general, show that your interested make comments be engaging. Also, brush up on current events, I use the SKIMM to help keep me up to date on current events. Be pretty but also cultured.
7. Always choose a high-end restaurant in your area. I usually yelp and look for restaurants with $$$ that has the best reviews, I legit have been to areas in D.C that I wouldn’t have been able to afford or even heard of. Set your standards high and don’t lower them. Don’t ever go out with a guy who thinks going to some cheap chain restaurant is acceptable. Like your makeup shouldn’t cost more than the menu. Gain knowledge on the nicest spots in your area, if he wants to take you somewhere lower end that’s the easiest way to spot a Splenda. If it doesn’t go anywhere at least you got to go to a nice ass restaurant, ate some good ass food, and drank some wine that cost as much your textbooks. Still a win.
8. If you’re meeting for a quick date such as Starbucks ( which I don’t even recommend, they give me Splenda vibes) make sure you choose a time when it’s not too pack. You don’t want to walk into a packed Starbucks with the line to door and no seats for your first date it sets an awkward tone. You want to be in a quiet setting where you can discuss the arrangement privately, without random people walking by every minute. Choose a time after lunch, or later in the evening.
9.Safety First! Never give out private information, give out fake email address, phone numbers, etc. The only thing I’m truthful about is that I’m a student and my age. Never get into a POT car, or go back to his place. I also send my friends my location so they know where I’m at all times. Also download a safety app, very useful. If a guy gives you weird vibe excuse yourself to the bathroom and call a uber, try to find a different exit and leave his ass. Never meet up in a sketchy area or place. Make sure the place is public and that it is quiet but moderately packed. Never meet up too late in the night, and don't’ over a drink. Overdrinking puts you in a bad head space which can lead to a bad situation that could be unsafe. I have no more than 3 cocktails on date depending on the time we are together. These sites are filled with psychos, be careful !.
10. Last but not least Never give up the pussy until you get yours. Things happen maybe you drank too much, or he was really cute so the chemistry was there but it is never a good idea to sleep with POT before the arrangement has been hashed out. This is not normal dating and he is not your bf. Unless he’s paying your bills, tuition, rent or aiding your makeup addiction why does he deserve pussy???? Always get your first, these men will fuck and dip out never to be seen again. GIving him quick access will not get your bills paid sis, don’t do it. Before you think about giving him some think about your rent that’s about to be due, the tuition you still have to pay, that car payment, or Rihanna new makeup line that’s about to drop. Pussy is power use it wisely!
Feel free to add on ladies. Pusssy is power, let’s encourage each other and help each other to mindfuck these men! #TeamVagina