Hello~💖💕 I just found your blog and accidentally read everything. I love your writing so much, it's amazing~!! Could you maybe do RFA reacting to MC with really bad acne, like covers their entire face? I suffer from acne really bad and don't see many head canons of MC with it..
hey, love! first of all, tysm for your kind words! you have no idea how happy it makes us to know that you’re enjoying our content ♡
now, as someone who also suffers from a
n annoying skin condition, I agree with you 100% and we gotta change that asap!! so here’s my take on your request, please let me know if you had something different in mind ^^
- Admin Cat Mom.
- listen, this cutie patootie loves you deeply just as you are, and it’s never been a big deal for him, he barely even notices it?
- therefore he has never mentioned anything about it.
- nothing, nada.
- but if someone even dares to stare at your face or make unsolicited remarks, he’ll have no mercy on them.
don’t underestimate the power of his death glare.
- come on, he gets it, he’s had pimples before.
- and he knows how annoying it is when people point them out as if they were entitled to do so.
- uhm no one asked? for god’s sake.
- feeling self-conscious about your pimples and your scars today?
- he’ll remind you that the moon is covered in scars and is still pretty, and bright, and loved and praised by many.
- or how about doing facials for one another? he’ll ask what works best for you so that you can try it together while watching movies! it’ll be like a slumber party.
- does not care at all.
- yes, he may go on and on about looks sometimes
- to be more specific, his looks.
- but he thinks the world of you regardless of your flaws?
- he doesn’t mind pimples, or stretch marks, or scars.
- you’re human and it’s normal for you to have them! that’s what great about bodies and there shouldn’t be any shame in that.
- whenever you’re feeling down about it, he compliments you and reminds you how beautiful you actually are.
- “but babe, it must have been god’s intention to curse you like this… you must have been way too perfect when he made you.”
- besides, as he is an expert at skincare and knows plenty of tricks, he’ll come up with an excelent routine for the both of you to try (taking your dermatologist’s recommendations into account of course).
- it’ll be kind of like your thing.
- understands your position to an extent.
- the pressure of having porcelain skin can be unbearable at times.
- so she can’t even begin to imagine how rough you must have it.
- still, she’s not the one to care for looks.
- she didn’t care the first time you met, she doesn’t care now.
- the only thing that matters here is that you feel happy and confident in your own skin.
- and if there’s anything she can do to help you achieve that, never be afraid to let her know.
don’t worry, she’ll notice even if you don’t say anything.
- you both end up sharing makeup and skincare tips, and looking for products that won’t damage your skin.
- also!! if you have severe self-esteem issues, she’ll be constantly cheering for you!! she’ll suggest setting up resolutions to boost your confidence because she wants you to love yourself as much as she loves you.
- this man
- this man adores you to death.
- he loves you for your heart and your mind.
- and because you were his support system when he felt the most alone and unstable.
- he couldn’t care less about how your face looks.
- plus he’s always thought that appearances and conventional beauty are highly overrated.
- that being said, he also believes that having a healthy body is important.
- and he’s willing to do everything in his power to help you ease your skin disorder if that’s what you want/need.
- he’ll get you appointments with his dermatologist (the best one in the country), pay for your treatments, and ask his chef to come up with an appropriate meal plan for you.
- but he’ll always reassure you that it’s not about beauty, it’s about your health, and that you should embrace your best and worst qualities as those are what make you who you are.
- this has never been an issue for him.
- there’s so much to love about you…
- and he always gets lost in your eyes and your lips anyway.
- “acne who? the hell are you talking about, MC? I thought you had a galaxy on your face.”
- if you ever express disgust or frustration due to your skin, or seem like you’re uncomfortable/in pain, he’ll find ways to cheer you up and make you laugh.
- “eh? someone did this to you? someone is hurting you? unacceptable! don’t worry, MC, I’ll find their ugly butt and hack everything they love.”
- “hmm, could it be an alien, though? an alien cat? what do you think? I’ll have to look into it.”
- on one occasion he handed you a red marker and asked you to draw spots on his face.
- “I want to feel what you feel.”
- he adores you from head to toe, and he finds things like this so irrelevant, but if it’s troubling to you, it will be his duty to help you overcome it! (even if he fucks up at times, we all know how much of a dork he can be).
- I think we’ve mentioned before how soft this man actually is !!!
- it’s pretty obvious that he’s never put much thought into it.
- he finds you beautiful, he was captivated by your unique personality, and he feels like you two have made a real connection.
- and if you ever bring up the topic
because lbr here, he won’t say a word about it unless you do.
- he’ll frown slightly and shake his head.
- and then there’s a brief moment of realization right there: of all the times he’s brushed his hand against your cheek, or kissed your forehead and eyelids, of all the times he’s ever done the slightlest thing to you, have you ever felt insecure or uncomfortable?
- …questions, he’ll ask lots of questions.
- mainly about how you feel, if it’s affecting you physically and/or emotionally, if you’re taking care of yourself, and if you need his help.
- he wants to know how to handle this situation so that he can avoid hurting you.