I just want you to know, there are worlds out there, safe in the sky because of her. That there are people living in the light, and singing songs of Donna Noble. A thousand, million light years away. They will never forget her — while she can never remember. … But for one moment… one shining moment… she was the most important woman in the whole wide universe.
My favourite thing about the Sana x Yousef romance storyline right now is how innocent yet intimate it is. I mean their entire ship is literally based on a one-sided text message, two short irl conversations, and a bunch of stolen glances and smiles. And that’s just it. It feels so familiar.
(Whether or not they’re endgame), what they are right now is just so important as it is. Sana changes the song on the radio because it feels too inappropriate, Yousef wants to show Sana how to peel the freaking carrots but is reluctant to actually touch her (even though he could have easily done that whole guy-holds-girl’s-hands-to-guide-her), there’s no pressure to immediately start making out with the other person or attempt at anything beyond these sweet stolen conversations about kids and carrots. The most intimate they get is when Yousef passes the knife and carrot to Sana and it sounds lame ik, but it’s also so wholesome to me, it’s real and it’s human and it’s so so beautiful.
What she means:
Why have All Time Low never played A Daydream Away at an acoustic set? Like, it's understandable why Alex wouldn't play it at any other live show since the acoustic portion staples are Remembering Sunday, Therapy, and now Missing You but really? Never an acoustic show. It's objectively one of their best songs with its use of metaphors detailing a relationship never becoming a 'real' one but still covering there was strong feelings there. Even though it was on Dirty Work (an album they need to stop besmirching the name of) it's still a pretty great song and perfect for an acoustic set. Is there a personal reason Alex doesn't play it like Lullabies? Does it bring back a painful memory he'd rather forget? I need answers.
1) Wich character do you hate the most and why?
2) Is Alexander a hoe or nah?
3) Thoughts of Jamilton?
5) Daveed Diggs: Thomas or Lafayette?
6) Who has the best voice?
7) Who is the actor you love the most? (not the character, and the original cast)
8) Most hated song?
9) The saddest song?
10) That song that makes you wanna dance and sing so bad.
11) Lin Manuel Miranda? Yeah, Lin Manuel Miranda (We all agree).
12) Does your heart break when you listen to Philip saying “my name is Philip, and im a poet”????? Am i the only one??? And idk whyyy????
13) Which Schuyler sister you like the most?
14) Thomas is a Dick™ (this is not a question).
15) How did you get to know about Hamilton?
16) The first song you listened to?
17) Kill, kiss, marry?
18) Hamliza??? (Hell yes)
19) Favourite quote?
20) DAVEED DIGGS’ ARMS???!!!!