Rio successors (18): Cameron Bright
Another quite unexpected one, uh?
And another personal choice based on acting, not in look-alikes. If he’s not yet in my “top Successors” is because I need to see what he’s able to do when finally grow up (at all, as an adult) but I can say now than Cameron is the most gifted kid-actor since River, no doubt. And one of the most beautiful “little things” I’ve seen in my whole life.
1) They are able to make you feel guilty (as Renfro too). You know my thing with River was always quite correct since I fell in love with him while he was 14-15 and I was younger. Well, with Cameron I know “it’s wrong”, ok? I KNOW. I fell in love with him when he was 11, just ELEVEN, for God’s sake (“Birth”) and I was an adult. WHOA! He’s by far my youngest crush ever. But what the hell: if Nicole could fall in love with him, I can too! xD
2) Amazing expressive eyes. They can make you cry, literally.
3) Natural ones. As I say, Cameron is flawless, he’s a natural too (I really hope he won’t lose that “thing”). As an angel or a devil (“The butterfly effect”, “Godsend”).
4) They make me watch shitty films just for seeing them. With Rio, the TV-ones. With Cameron, “Ultraviolet” (oh, God, I watched for him & Jovovich) and Twilight saga (I have to watch the third part because of him and Peter Murphy… why do you make these things to me, bastards?). I really need Cameron career changes again after all that Meyer thing and he get good roles again. PLEASE.
5) Good growing up. You know what I think of “pretty little boys”, rarely they grow up beautiful. But River did. And Cameron is doing it very good too (he reminds me of Wes Bentley).
1) Facial structure. And all physical things in general. They don’t look alike at all. Cameron’s beauty is not so “artistic” (like River’s was), is more… disturbing?
2) Although I think both can play EVERYTHING, River was born to play “angels” (although he could do devils too) and Cameron was born to play “devils” (although is able to do angels too, once again: “Birth”). When Cameron smiles… be afraid, be VERY afraid xD
If you don’t know this boy, really: give him a chance/taste (in “Birth”, please, not in a bad one). You are going to feel guilty, I can assure you that, but you will say “thank you” to me too :)