1. The first song describes how you die: Music from the Other- Tribulation Yeah, dead from Jonathan eye fucking me (this happened once before, so it’s not surprising!)
2. The second song describes your love life: Blind Leading the Blind- Trivium “Now claim freedom, save yourself” …..lol this seems fitting
3. The third song will be played at your wedding: Lady Morgue- Subvision “Her mere appearance is of misery” Yup, because I was obviously forced into this nuptial bs..
4. Add ‘in my pants’ to the title of the fourth song: Once Upon a Dream in my pants- Lana Del Rey bahahaha!
5. The fifth song will be played at your funeral: Idolatrine- Ghost “Inflaming puerile minds with the guilt of sin” I’m not having a funeral, but I hope my fam gets drunk and dances around to this song like heathens around a bonfire! *consider it a last wish*
6. The sixth song is your theme song: Free Will Sacrifice- Amon Amarth “We will sacrifice them one by one, Send them off to the gods” YUSS
7. The seventh song will be played when you think about someone you love: No More Mr. Nice Guy- Alice Cooper ….accurate…..
8. Add “With a Shovel and a Screwdriver” to the title of the eighth song: Blue Study with a shovel and a screwdriver- Stone Sour “Never wanted this, never needed this!” Seems fitting.
9. The ninth song will describe your week: Sex Metal Barbie- In This Moment Groovy >}
10. The tenth song will be played when you miss someone: Check Yes, Juliet- We the Kings “Run baby run!” Sure, why not.