Hi fellow autistic people– I’m looking for some input.
My upcoming Star Trek fic is going to have a captain (and probably other characters) who are autistic.
What kind of futuristic accomodations/accessibility things would you want to see on a starship?
Here’s the list I’ve got so far:
- comfort objects and stim toys are normalized
- security/perimeter alerts don’t screech
- subspace messages/comm’s have automatic subtitles
- wicked good noise cancelling headphones
- projectable visual schedules