i couldn’t choose one so i chose both naturally aka story of my frickin’ life
anyway hi i’m lauren you may know me as being blackbear’s number one fan but i’ve traded up and now refer to myself as harry style’s biggest fan and hype man. i spend about 85% of my time looking at pictures of dogs (maybe crying over them you never know) and the other 15% actively debating with myself on whether or not i need another dog (peep my pup in the background hiding) idk what else to put here i’m just tryin to not get yelled at by someone for not posting an intro i’m bad at this but i still luv u all
catch me on gh @ wydlauren bc i actively have to ask myself wyd
What would you say are some of Jason's less appealing qualities?