Thoughts on today
* Everyone should have a friend like @novamm66 who helps you pick an outfit when you’re nervous even though you’re not on the same continent.
* The boy was flirting, but when I met him he was so young, and nervous, I just wanted to mother him.
* I was interviewed for a student radio documentary and it was a lot more fun than I expected. And I got to ramble on about dogs, so that’s a win.
* Now the U.K. is on the highest level of terror alert, there are police with sub machine guns in Glasgow city centre. This makes me so sad. Outside of Very High Security places like airports, armed officers are usually rare here. I understand why they’re there, but seeing them still made me sad. And - honestly - less safe.
* I wrote the first draft of a #sexlaufhterhonesty story (that one we talked about @thesecondsealwrites ) in a Starbucks. I feel rather daring and brave.